Soomin Gotta Do| Maknae Line

══════════════════

══════════════════

-Park Jimin

Whenever Jimin's tired and done to deal with the world Soomin is always his shoulder to lean on other than Taehyung. Both of them always be his breather, while Taehyung wait and give Jimin some space, Soomin is opposite for Jimin and all of the boys. Soomin will be by their side and just stay still there until one of them broke down and cry in front of her. Soomin doesn't force them to tell everything to her and she just make them cry.

Even Jimin made mistake while performing their solo song thankfully Soomin was by his side when backstage. Soomin watched Jimin sit by the corner and the young lady felt something's wrong about him. Soomin immediately sat be his side and wrap her arms around Jimin.

"Soomin-ah I made mistake on the stage." Jimin uttered which made Soomin tensed for seconds and tightened her embrace.

"It's fine Jimin-ie, I make mistake too. We all do. You're a human and even how many mistakes you make I know ARMYs will understand it." That's the only words Soomin said until Jimin silently sobs and lightly smack her arm.

"Aw, Jimin-ie I didn't meant to make you cry. I'm sorry. " Soomin cooed and plant kiss on his temple and cheek. Jimin just nod at her and mumbled "it's fine." Before snuggling close to her.

Maybe it's just a simple way Soomin show how she care and support them but for Jimin and the boys it's enough to fight for more. For them, Soomin and their fans.

-Kim Taehyung

If there's a lot of so called "fans" doesn't like Soomin, Taehyung has too. All of them. It's just hard for them to fight back to those people as groups want to protect their career image and also themselves. But to be honest, Taehyung got too much of it and you can't point him at fault if he gives them the most empty face face Taehyung can do.

Even Soomin got bash just for being in the group and playful with the boys.

Once when they just started, they try so hard and try to avoid not to get hurt by the media and akgae fans.

Everyone was cheering, while the groups tried to interact with their fans, the crowd in front of them screamed and cheered for the group. Soomin enjoyed her interaction with the fan infront before she moved to Taehyung choose then to Jin.

"Thank you so much for coming. I love you." Soomin finally said goodbye to the fan as he moved then a girl with frown on her face sat down.

"Hi, how are you doing?" Soomin asked the girl as she just lift her brow and did not uttered any word. Soomin just keep silent and quickly signed her album then she watched her moved to Jin. Skipping Taehyung.

The young man who's smiling that time frown immediately after the fan passed by him. Soomin quickly act and put her hand on the table.

"Please give me your sign, here." Soomin uttered in doing a cheerfully persona just which made Taehyung giggled and signed her palm.

"Thank you." Taehyung whispered to her before Jin playfully shot him in the head with finger gun. Cheering up the younger just like Soomin did.

-Jeon Jeongguk

Jungkook was never good at expressing himself especially to the others. The boy tend to keep everything in when they just started as a group but sooner, all of them finally trust each other in everything. Jungkook learn to tell them what he thinks and feels, but not everything.

For all of his members, Soomin was the first girl he got close with and knew who he was. Jungkook is amazed how the girl know everything, what he feel, his emotions without him telling her. That's the reason why he began to call her his soulmate. He felt like there is some connections between them and he love it.

"Jungkookie, how are you?" Soomin flopped beside him, wrapping her arm around his shoulder before she smiles sweetly to him.

Jungkook didn't let out a word or two and just embrace her, so close and feeling so secured. Soomin just let him do whatever it Jungkook wants, because she somehow feel like she the urge to make sure everything's fine around him and now she's doing it.

"What happened, kookie?" She asked but Jungkook just sighed in lightly annoyance and snuggled close to her.

Soomin let him, rubbing his back and playing with his hair. They stayed like that for minutes, too long her arms' are starting to get numb. But she doesn't want to let Jungkook go until she's sure the man's fine. When Soomin let out a heavy breath which not intentionally, Jungkook let go and scooped Soomin by her side.

"Do you want to know what happened?" Soomin just hummed and gave him a nod before Jungkook continued.

"It's not too big deal.. it's just I really feel sad thinking what's future will give us. When we get disband and have our own families, and-" Jungkook stopped and sighed heavily as he turned around to soomin with pouty face.

"What if your husband doesn't want us to meet with you?" Jungkook just uttered out of nowhere, Soomin just stopped for seconds before she looked deeply to his eyes.

"But why you wouldn't want that?" Jungkook just looked around, thinking what's the meaning of that before he blushed like a tomato.

"What! Where did you get that from?" He giggled as he holds Soomin's face on his hands. Squeezing her cheecks.

But the young lady just shrugged and giggled along with the man infront of her. Jungkook suddenly feel better after that, Soomin really know how to lift their mood, especially his. And he loves it, so much.

══════════════════

Ayo Hitman bang introduces-
Don't be so mad about what happened yesterday. Let's accept it the boys accepted it too.. what happened happens. But that didn't change the fact that gr@mmys a bishh.. just stream songs dynamite and the other. They're been on no. 1 yesterday..

STREAM AND PUT THEIR SONGS ON #1!

anyways, please do vote comment and follow up for more chaps! Stay safe and healthy!

Always remember! You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan