Old Flame

Pt. II

Your POV

"Bye, dad. We'll come back tomorrow," my brother said to our dad.

"Okay, you better because your little sister and your little brother really want to meet you two," he said and we both nodded. He gave us hugs and kisses and then we left to go back to the house.

"On a scale from one to ten, what are the odds of you sleeping with Lori tonight?" he asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fucking zero. She got a man," I told him as I ran my hand through my curls.

"And?" he replied and I punched him in his chest.

"Look, all in saying is baby girl was giving you hella heart eyes. Like she wants you more than she wants the nigga she with," he said shrugging. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window as Moses drove us back to the house.

"Do you two need a ride to this party?" Moses asked.

"Yeah, if you don't mind," Jeremiah said.

"You know I don't," he replied. The three of us got out of the car and went into the house.

"This interior design has your mother written all over it," he said and Jeremiah laughed.

"Yeah, it definitely does," I replied.

"You two go get ready. I'll be here eating your food," he said raiding the fridge. I went to my room and locked through my clothes. I put on a random black graphic t-shirt and some cargo pants with my favorite pair of Jordan 1s. I did my make up and slicked my hair back into a low ponytail. I grabbed my phone, my AirPods and my cards. I sprayed some perfume on before walking out of my room. Jeremiah and I bumped into each other and we had the same exact thing on.

"Go change," we said in unison.

"No, you," we said again and we both groaned.

"I'm gonna go change my pants and my shoes," he said. He ran back in his room and came out a few minutes later. We left the house and headed to the party.

"What?" Jeremiah and I said in unison as Moses looked at us.

"Pa lakòz okenn pwoblèm," he said and Jeremiah looked at him confused.

"I don't understand," Jeremiah said.

"I'll call you when we were ready to leave," I said to him and he nodded. I pushed Jeremiah out of the car and got out behind him. We both walked up to the door at the same time. I was about to knock but the door swung up revealing Lori.

"Hey, you came," she said pulling me into a hug. I hugged back and Jeremiah was trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, I did," I replied as we pulled away from the hug.

"Come in you two," she said and hugged Jeremiah, who awkwardly hugged back.

"Girls, this is Y/N and Jeremiah. Twins, this is Normani, Ryan, Jorydn and Taina," she said introducing us to each other. Jeremiah and I waved and I could tell he was making heart eyes at Normani.

"Nice to meet you all," I said genuinely. Lori walked and Taina walked off leaving us there with Normani, Ryan and Jordyn.

"So, how do you two know Lori?" Ryan asked.

"Old friends," I said trying not to laugh with Jeremiah.

"Old friends that use to fuck?" Normani asked and Jeremiah slapped his hand over his mouth.