Get Over It!

Beyoncé, 27 year old

gxg

Y/N

"We fucked. Get over it, Y/N! I was horny. You were horny. We had sex. That's it!" Beyoncé yelled at me and I was just trying to talk about it.

"It meant something to me," I mumbled and she scoffed.

"Well, it meant absolutely nothing to me."

"Beyoncé-"

"Don't 'Beyoncé' me. The sex wasn't even good," she expressed and I just nodded. I made her cum five times.

"You regret it?" I questioned.

"Obviously, Y/N. I really wish you'd let it go," she answered.

"I'm just gonna go," I said barely above a whisper. Honestly, my feelings were beyond hurt. She knew that I had feelings for her and she just used them. Used me.

"Please do. You're really getting on my nerves," she replied. I grabbed my phone and left. She slammed the door behind me and I kept walking. I felt the tears about to fall, but I took a deep breath and shook it off. I got in my car and immediately went home.

When I arrived at home, I ignored all of the feelings and hopped in the shower. The water was way too hot, but it didn't bother me.

The numb feeling took over my body and my mind went blank. Mindlessly, I showered and got ready for a friend's birthday party. I knew Bey was going to be there and I was going to avoid her like the plague. Once out of the shower, I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. I took my time and made sure everything was applied correctly and evenly. I put lotion on my body, which was followed by deodorant.

I threw on a random sports bra and some underwear because it didn't really matter.

I wore my hair out. I threw on a simple fit. A black shirt, some black shorts and my new Jordan 4s. Fire Reds, to be exact. I put my chains on, my apple watch, my rings and changed my diamond studs to my small golden, diamond studded hoops.

Strategically, I waited an hour before leaving because I wanted a lot of people to be there.
I sprayed on my favorite cologne and headed out of the door. I had to play my turn up playlist to get me out of the funk I was in.

When I arrived to the party, the parking lot was packed. I just parked behind the building and was allowed to go in through the back entrance, given that it was my club. People were actually dancing and not just sitting on their phones. Where The Party At by Jagged Edge was blasting, which had the club hyped. I made my way through the crowd to greet the birthday girl.

"Everything good?" I asked her and she nodded excitedly. She pulled me into a bone crushing hug. Unfortunately, I made eye contact with Beyoncé, who looked pissed. I didn't really care. I was released from the python grip hug and I could feel Beyoncé eyes burning holes into the side of my face.

"Thank you so much, Y/N," she replied and I waved her off.

"Enjoy your party. You know where to find me," I told her and she giggled. I walked away and went to go get a drink from behind the bar.

"What can I get you, Y/N?" Nova asked me and I thought about it for a second.

"Something strong," I told her and she chuckled.

"Strong? Who pissed you off?" she asked me.

"Nobody. Just tryna loosen up before my parents get here on Wednesday," I replied.

"I see. I don't like your dad by the way," she said and I chuckled.

"Join the club, babe. I'm gonna be upstairs. Can you get Garret to bring it up to me?" I asked her and she nodded. I walked off to go upstairs to an empty section and sat down.

"If it isn't the infamous Y/N, what you doing up here all alone?" I turned my head to see the H-Town hottie walking towards me.

"Megan, what are you doing around here?" I asked her as I stood up to hug her. She looked GOOD as always. We pulled away from the hug and I sat down.

"I was invited. The real question is...Why are you up here be yourself? Normally, you're the life of the party," she said and sat down next to me.

"Not really in the mood. Just here because of the birthday girl," I replied.

"What's wrong?" she questioned.

"Nothing. Just in a shitty mood. Also, you look good. Like really fucking good," I replied and she smiled.

"So do you," she replied and I might've blushed a little bit.

"Why you not turning up?" I asked her.

"I was actually looking for you," she answered.

"Really?" I questioned. Garret came by with my drink and Megan took a sip of it.

"Yeah, you're really in a shitty mood. That shit strong as fuck," she said making me laugh.

"Nobody told you to drink my shit," I said to her and she playfully rolled her eyes. We sat there and talked for about an hour and a half.

"Hey, Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?" I heard the one person I didn't feel like talking to ask. I looked over to see Beyoncé standing there with a somewhat angry look on her face.

"See you Monday, Y/N," Megan said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I watched her walk off before looking over at Beyoncé annoyed.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry," she stated.

"I don't care," I told her.

"Y/N, listen-"

"No."

"Y/N, please."

"Hell no."

"Y/N/N."

"Fuck no. Take your sorry and get the fuck."

"Y/N, I didn't mean it."

"You told me you felt the same and the turn to say it meant nothing. You said you regretted it. You meant every word you said. Fuck off," I told her and she frowned.

"Fine, fuck you!" she told me.

"You already did that. I made you cum five time, but hey, maybe you need six in order for it to be good," I told her and she slapped me. I stood up so fast. I almost hit her back, but I didn't.

"Shit, I'm so sorry."

"You are just like every other stuck up bitch that I've ever met. I genuinely regret every ounce of love I've poured into you."

Part 2??