Cheater!

Solána(SZA)

Your POV

Solána had been acting different for a while. She had been going out and staying out. Not answering her phone and not responding to text messages. I had received a job offer, but I decided to hold out on it because I wanted to be with Solána. I later took it because there was no need to wait for someone that didn't want me back. I knew she had been cheating on me. So one night, I decide to stay up and wait for her to come in.

She was a little tipsy and almost broke a vase.

"Solána, you know what time it is?" I asked her, which spooked the hell out of her.

"What are you doing up so late?"

"I was waiting to make sure you got home. You know what time it is?" I asked her again.

"I don't know like three?" she asked.

"It's six. The sun is coming up. Where have you been?"

"I was out. You know that?"

"Solána... where have you been?" I examined her body language and knew she was about to lie.

"Had drinks with my friends. Stayed out a little later than usual. It's not a big deal," she said turning on the lights in the living room. Her eyes widened when she saw all the pictures up. They were of her cheating on me from the time she started distancing herself away from me.

"You know, I'd think you'd be a little smart when it came to cheating. But you're just as stupid as anyone else," I said getting up leaving her there with the photos, so she could let it soak in. My things were already packed, so I just tossed them in my car.

"Y/N, baby. Wait, let's talk about this," she begged and I said nothing. I just continue putting my things in my truck.

"I know I don't make much. I know I'm not good at a lot of things, but hey. I should've known better," I told her and she had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Baby, please."

"Don't call me that. I'm not your baby. I'm not anything to you," I said and pulled the screen shots of the text messages she had been sending to the guy.

"I really thought you loved me, Solána. You had me so fooled," I said laughing. I gave her back her house key and left her standing there crying. I drove until I ended up in the middle of nowhere. I parked my car in some park. As I became overwhelmed by emotions, I placed my head on the steering wheel. I sobbed.

I meant nothing to her. My phone constantly rang, but I ignored it. I wasn't surprised she cheated. Everyone I had been with had cheated on me. With someone better looking, better body, more money and other things like that. I knew it was going to happen.

I stopped crying and drove halfway across the country. I occasionally stopped for gas and to pee. My phone was still constantly ringing. It was just Solána. After a while, I got tired of it ringing. So I answered.