Yeah, She Hates Me For Sure...

Ryan Destiny

Your POV

"Watch where you're going," I heard the person say after I bumped into them. I looked up to be greeted by an annoyed Ryan.

"I'm so scared. What are you gonna do? It was clearly an accident," I replied.

"Yeah, I know you were," she said before walking away. I chuckled and continued walking until I realized I was heading in the wrong direction. I turned around to head to the conference room where the table read was going on. In the room was the annoyed Ryan along with her cast mates.

"God, this has to be a joke," she mumbled seeing that the last seat was by her. I sat down and moved away as far as I could. I threw paper balls in the girls hair until she had enough of it.

"Fucking stop, you child," she whispered sternly and I laughed winking at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Let's go on a date after this," I said to her to see what she'd say and she looked at me before rolling her eyes.

"You're fucking annoying," she mumbled and I smiled.

"So is that a yes?" I asked her.

"It's a fucking never," she replied.

"Ryan and Y/N, we'd like you two to go out and hang out. Get to know each other a bit," the producer said.

"Why? I already know enough about him," she said and I nodded in agreement.

"You probably only know that you don't like him. What's his favorite color?" he asked her.

"It's blue," Ryan replied and I was shocked that she knew.

"Just hangout," he said and she groaned. After the table read, I followed Ryan to some pizza place. She looked aggravated, which made me smile because I was just going to aggravate her even more.

"What kind of pizza do you want?" I asked her as we walked in.

"I don't know. Let's just get cheese," she replied looking down at her phone. We found a booth and sat across from each other. She looked at me and then looked back at her phone.

"Yara, Chloe and Halle are coming," she said and I shrugged.

"Alright," I replied putting my attention on my phone as I played Among Us. I had finally gotten to be the imposter and I won.

"Finally," I mumbled. The other three joined us shortly afterwards. Chloe and Halle sat next to me, while Yara sat next to Ryan.

"So how was the date going?" Halle asked trying not to laugh. Ryan looked at her in disgust.

"This is not a date," she replied and I chuckled.

"You don't want to go on a date with me, Ryan?" I asked her and she glared at me.

"I barely want to be in the same room with you," she replied and I smiled.

"You're saying that now."

"I'll be saying that forever," she said to me and I nodded. The rest of the day was fine, but the director sent a text saying he wanted us to hang out more to build chemistry.

"Out of everyone that could've gotten the roll, it just had to be you," she mumbled.

"Trust me. I feel the exact same way."

"Fuck you," she said and flicked me off before she got in her car.

"Fuck you, too, Ryan," I said and got in my car. I drove home, showered and was just walking around naked until received a text from Ryan.

from very annoying:
We're going to the beach tomorrow.

to very annoying:
says who?

from very annoying:
I said it. Be there at 3.

to very annoying:
whatever. i'm not going. i have stuff to do.

from very annoying:
Be there at 3. I'm not playing with you, Y/N.

to very annoying:
i said what i said, ryan. i'm not going. i have stuff to do.

She started calling me and I groaned throwing on a shirt and some boxers.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Why are you being difficult? I don't wanna go either, but we have to," she replied and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going. Goodbye, now," I said and hung up. She called again, so I just ignored it. I slept the entire night and woke up to someone knocking on my front door. I got up without realizing I was just in boxers. I opened the door to see Ryan standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"We're going to the beach," she answered.

"I said I wasn't going," I reminded her and she rolled her eyes.

"Go get dressed," she replied.

"Go with the girls. I'm tired," I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Now, Y/N," she said. I ushered her in and she stepped inside. I went upstairs to get ready unfortunately. I put on some yellow swimming trunks and a simple white shirt. I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. I grabbed my phone, my wallet, my speaker and a portable charger.

"Come on, we're taking my truck," I told her and she rolled her eyes. I opened the front door for her and she walked out. I locked the door and let up the garage door. Once it was all the way up, I opened the passenger side door for her. She got in without saying thank you.

"Rude ass," I mumbled before closing the door and going over to the other side.

"Which beach?" I asked her.

"Whichever one is closer," she mumbled.

"Let's get this over with..."

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
any requests?
part two??