Love Don't Cost A Thing.

Part III
Chlöe's POV

"Nah, she just a shawty that I hit up when I'm in town. Nothing too serious. I'm a free agent," my "boyfriend" said, as I watched his interview from the previous night and it honestly hurt my feelings. I sent him a text about it before blocking him. My mind traveled to Y /N. He was just perfect. He always checked up on me. Would just call to hear my voice or just to compliment me. I heard a knock on the door, so I went to open it.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked Y/N, who was standing outside my door with flowers.

"Go get dressed," he said as he handed me the flowers.

"You gonna tell me what you're doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm taking you out. I saw what homeboy said about you last night. Gonna show him what he's missing out on," he replied putting his hands in his pockets.

"Okay, do you wanna come in?" I asked.

"No, if I do, you're gonna take extra long," he replied and I laughed. I put on a cute outfit and put my locs up into a perfect bun. I sprayed on some perfume and threw on some shoes before grabbing my purse. Y/N was still standing by the door waiting for me. My own boyfriend wouldn't even do that.

"You look gorgeous as always. Let's go," he said. I locked the door and he grabbed my hand as we walked to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he just smirked.

"You'll see," he replied. We drove past all these beautiful houses until we got to the biggest one on the block.

"Whose house?" I asked him.

"My cousin's," he replied before parking on the house's garage. He helped me out as always and we walked into the house. Celebrities were scattered over the house and I looked up at Y/N.

"Ew, go away, Aubrey. Where's DayDay?" he asked the Canadian singer.

"She's in the living room. You're rude. I'll tell auntie on you," Aubrey, well Drake, said.

"Aubrey, this is Chlöe. Chlöe, this is my cousin, Aubrey," he said introducing us to each other.

"Nice to meet you. Call me Drake," he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you," I replied as I shook his hand.

"What do you want to drink?" Y/N/N asked me.

"Just some water," I told him and he nodded. I followed behind him nervously. He gave me a bottle of water while he looked in the superstar's fridge.

"We're only gonna be here for about an hour. Then we're going to get lunch, okay?" he said to me and I nodded sipping the water. He talked to everyone and introduced me to a few more people.

"Chlöe and her sister, Halle, have really great voices. Like freaking phenomenal, bro," he said to Aubrey.

"If you're saying that, then they must be the real deal," he told Y/N, who nodded. They continued talking until Y/N said we were going to lunch. Zendaya came up and hugged him. I felt a little bit of jealousy take over me.

"I'll see you tomorrow, DayDay," he told her and kissed her cheek. It was most likely innocent, but it rubbed me the wrong way.

"It was nice meeting you, gorgeous," she said to me and I smiled.

"It was nice meeting you as well," I replied. She gave me a quick hug before Y/N and I left. He asked me a question and I ignored him.

"What's up with you?" he asked as I tried opening the car door and he stopped me.