Let All Of It Go.

Megan Thee Stallion

Two Months Later...
Your POV

I was slimming down faster that I had put on the weight and my skin was starting to clear up dramatically with all of my esthetician visits.

"Come on, Y/N. Momma wants to see you," Myron said and I was genuinely surprised.

"She wants to see me? She must want to yell at me or some shit," I said and he sighed.

"She just asked to see you," he said and I got out of my bed. I showered, did my morning routine and got dressed.

"You ready?" Myron asked me and I nodded wiping my hands on my pants because I was nervous. We got in Myron's car and headed to my mom's house. The closer we got, the more I became nervous. When we got there, I took a deep breath about to have a panic attack.

"You okay?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good," I said to him and he nodded. We got out of the car and went up to the front door. Myron knocked. A few seconds later, the door opened.

"Hey, momma," he said and hugged her.

"Hey, Myron," she said hugging him back. He moved out of the way and I stood there awkwardly.

"Hey," I said softly and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, my baby," she said pulling me to her as she sobbed. I wrapped my arms around her letting a few tears fall from my eyes.

"Let's go inside, momma," Myron said and she nodded pulling away from the hug. We walked inside and it smelled like my dad's favorite cologne.

"Are you two hungry?" my mom asked as she wiped away her tears.

"No, ma'am. I'm on a diet," I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"A diet?"

"I'm trying to get back in shape," I told her and she sighed.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said to me and I frowned.

"It's okay, momma. You were hurting."

"It's not okay. I went two whole years without having a conversation with you. Just yelled and argued with
you instead of listening to you. You were hurting too and I know it just made you hurt even more," she said and I nodded. We talked for a few hours. Myron and I eventually left because we had to go work out.

"Leg day," Myron said and I groaned. This nigga worked out my legs until the point of no return. I could barely walk at all. I went home, took a shower and ate. Megan was trying to face time me, so I quickly turned off my light before I answered.

"Hey- why you in the dark?" she asked me.

"No reason," I said nervously.

"Turn on the light," she said.

"No, I look ugly as fuck right now," I said and she smacked her teeth.

"Y/N, turn on the light," she told me.  I pulled my hoodie over my head and pulled the strings hiding my face before turning on the light.

"Take off the hoodie," she said and I sighed taking it off.

"Happy?" I asked and she nodded.

"I haven't seen your face in forever. Of course, I'm happy," she replied making me smile softly.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"I miss you," she said.

"I miss you," I told her.

"I really want to see you, but I'm gonna respect your choice and wait a few more months," she said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry," I told her and she waved me off.

"It's okay. I gotta go, but can I FaceTime you later?," she replied.

"Yeah, of course," I said and she smiled.

"Okay, talk to you later," she said.

"Okay, love you," I told her.

"I love you," she said before hanging up. I took a nap and woke up to Megan calling me and Myron blowing up my phone telling me to eat.

"Hey," I said to Megan as I sat up.

"Hi, I didn't mean to wake you up," she said and I waved her off.

"It's alright, babe. I needed to wake up to eat anyways," I told her and she blushed.

"Okay, how'd you sleep?" she asked.

"I slept okay. My damn legs hurt," I said and she smiled. I got out of my bed and started walking downstairs.

"Leg day?" she asked and I nodded.

"How's your day?" I asked her.

"It was okay. Working on my album."

"What's the name of the album?" I asked her as I warmed up my food.

"Good News," she said and I smiled.

"You ready to release it?" I asked her and she nodded excitedly.

"I'm so ready," she replied.

"I'm proud of you," I told her and she blushed again.

"Why?"

"You have a song with Beyoncé, Nicki and Cardi. Like literally people break their necks trying to get on songs with them or get them on their songs. You're a fucking superstar. You left little ole me behind. I'm so proud of you," I told her and she hid her face.

"You're gonna make me cry," she said.

"Not Thee Stallion about to cry because a lil ole country boy from the south is proud of her," I said and she laughed.

"Yes, I am. You're my lil ole country boy and it means everything that you're proud of me," she said making me smile. She let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes.

"Get some rest. I'm about to take my ass to be after I finish eating," I told her and she shook her head.

"I'm enjoying talking to you," she told me. We both ate while talking until we eventually fell asleep on the phone with each other.

"Ooo, bitch. He is fine. Fine fine at that," I heard someone say and I opened my eyes. I looked at my phone to see that Megan was already looking at me with one of her friends.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"Eight on the dot," she said and I groaned.

"I'm gonna have to call you back later. Gotta meet Myron at the gym," I told her.

"Okay, I'll be waiting," she said.

"More like masturbating to the thought of your face," her friend mumbled.

"Shut up, bitch," Megan said and I laughed.

"Megan," I said and she looked at me.

"Yes, Y/N?" she questioned.

"I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, have a good workout," she told me and blew me kisses.

"I will. Love you."

"I love you."

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Part 3???