Intrigued.

Normani x Seven Craft

Normani

Seven Craft

Seven Craft

Seven's POV

Seven's POV

"I don't wanna go out. I wanna stay in with Syx," I told my friend.

"Please, it's been forever. We won't even stay out too long. I promise I'll have you home by eleven," she replied and I sighed.

"Fine, I'm not staying out later than that," I said. My sister was happy to watch my son, so I started getting ready. My friends came to scoop me up as they blasted music loudly.

"Bitch, we missed you," my friend, Maya, said hugging me tightly.

"I missed you," I replied reciprocating the hug.

"We about to turn up and then get mommy back home to her baby," she said excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah, what ever. Where we going?" I asked them and they all looked at each other.

"We're not telling you," Maya giggled and I just shook my head. Knowing that they were about to drag me into a celebrity infested club, I prepared myself for having conversations with random niggas that thought they were the shit.

When we arrived to the club, there was hundreds of people outside trying to get in. If Maya's dad didn't own the club, we would have never gotten in.

"Come on. Our section is up top," Maya said pulling us up with her. I spotted a gorgeous woman, who was dancing with her friends. She had a drink in her hand and seemed to be having a good time. I was definitely intrigued by her. There was something about her. As we kept walking to our section, I noticed that we quickly closer towards her. I had looked down for just a second and bumped into someone.

We were closer that I had thought.

"Oh, shit. I'm so sorry," I heard someone say. I looked up and it was her.

"It's okay," I said waving her off, "Let me get you another drink."

"Oh, you don't have to do that," she replied.

"I insist," I replied putting my hand out. She grabbed it and we walked to the bar together. She ordered her drink and I ordered one for myself.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Normani, you?" she asked kindly.

"I'm Seven. You're absolutely beautiful," I said to her and she blushed.

"Thank you. You are, too," she replied trying to hid her smile. The bartender brought our drinks and I paid for them.

"You sing, right? Your song is called Motivation?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah."

"I remember watching your VMAs performance. You killed it," I told her.

"Thank you. I tried my best," she replied.

"It was literally the best performance of the night. The rest of the show was boring," I told her and she blushed again. We stayed at the bar just talking for about an hour until one of her friends came to get her.

"I'll be up there in a second," she told her friend. I watched her lips move as she talked. Her friend walked off and her attention was back on me.

"I didn't even realize that we had been talking for that long," the beautiful woman said to me and I nodded in agreement.

"I'd love to get to know you more. Can I get your number?" I asked her.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're flirting with me," she replied smirking.

"I definitely am," I told her as I unlocked my phone for her to put her number in. She grabbed my phone and type her number in. Some guy bumped into her on purpose making her move closer to me. I protective rested my hand on her waist just in case he bumped into her again

"Sorry about that," the arrogant asshole said.

"It's cool," she said ignoring him as she went back to typing in her number.

"You're cute. You wanna hang out sometime?" he asked her and she ignored him. I made it look like I wasn't paying attention to him, but I could see him pouring something into her drink. I moved my hand closer to it and knocked it over into his lap.

"You stupid bitch," he said to me.

"Hey, Matthew. Can you get security to escort this bum ass bitch out?" I told the bartender, who nodded. He got security and they came in a hurry to drag the guy out.

"What just happened?"

"He was poring something into your drink, so I knocked it over into his lap," I told her and she gasped.

"Wow, that's disgusting,"

"Very," I told her. We walked back up to our sections and before we parted ways, I pulled her to me.

"I'll call you later," I told her and she bit her bottom lip.

"I'll be locking forward to it," she replied. I kissed her cheek and went back by my friends.

"I didn't know you swung that way," Maya said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"She's gorgeous. I had to shoot by shot," I replied and she laughed. They kept their promise and brought me back home at 11 to my baby. He was up giving my sister hell, but as soon as that door open, he ran to me. I picked him up and gave him a big hug.

"I missed you so much. Thanks for watching him," I told my sister.

"No problem. I'm gonna head home," she said and gave us a hug. When she left, I locked the door and head upstairs to take a quick shower, while Syx watched tv. When I got you, he was knocked out in my bed.

Patiently, I waited until about two to text Normani. I got a response immediately. She was home, so I called her.

"Hello," her soft voice made me smile.

"Hey, you just getting in?" I questioned.

"No, been home for about an hour. I was waiting for you to call," she said shyly.

"I waited because I didn't know how long you'd be out," I told her.

"So, why are you calling?"

"To hear your voice without music blasting," I replied confidently.

"It's nothing special," she replied and I smacked my teeth.

"Your voice is nice. I like hearing it. Hopefully, I can hear it more. Like on a date?" I asked her as I crossed my fingers.

"Give me a time and a place. I can clear my schedule for you."

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Part 2?