Cradle 2 The Grave.

Based on one of my favorite movies, Cradle 2 The Grave. Not the exact same storyline, but it will be similar.

R.I.P. DMX 🖤🕊

Normani

Your POV

Your POV

"Let's go," I said as we ran through the subway tunnel. Tommy and I ran attempting to beat the train to the door that lead into the exchange. I heard the train coming, so we had to speed up. The door was visible, but it seemed like the train was speeding up. We made it in just a small amount of time. I unlocked the door and pulled Tommy through before the train whacked his ass. I put on my gloves and cracked my knuckles.

"How's that distraction going, Mani?" I asked through the ear piece as we snuck through right underneath the room with the safe. I sawed through the floor and spotted that there was a camera.

"Can't do anything. The guy doesn't swing my way," she mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean he's gay," she said and I chuckled.

"Where's Track?" I asked.

"Here," Track said into his ear piece.

"Your time to shine," I told him and he smacked his teeth.

"I'm tired of this shit," he mumbled.

"Six second rotation for the cameras," Tommy said and I nodded. I got up on the floor and rolled over not being detected by the camera. I held up the digital camera that I had, held it up and flowed through rotation of the camera as I recorded the room. Swiftly, I clipped the camera to the base of the actual camera and held the screen up close to the actual camera.

"You're good. Let's go," Mani said as she was able to get into the room somehow.

Carefully, we drilled a hole into the safe before pumping it with liquid nitrogen to freeze it. Once it was done, we hooked up a miniature rocket to the safe.

"Do it," I told Tommy and he pressed the button letting the rocket got off. I tapped it with a hammer and watched it unlock.

"Y'all know what to do," I said and they nodded we started opening up the safe deposit boxes. We were looking for diamonds. We placed all the diamonds on the table and continued looking. I looked in one box and found something I had never seen before.

"Is this a black diamond, Y/N?" Mani asked as I held one up.

"I think so. I've never seen one before," I said and they both nodded in agreement. My phone started ringing, so I picked up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Someone ratted you out. The police is on the way," the person said.

"Who is this?" I asked and they hung up.