Thee Stallion.

(a/n: get into this fucking mug, bitch

(a/n: get into this fucking mug, bitch. her face card never fucking declines. she looks deliciously good.)

Megan Thee Stallion

Y/N POV

"And cut!" I yelled as we wrapped up the last scene for the music video. I could feel someone eyeing me, but I chose to ignore it. Expertly, I reviewed the footage with my co-director and my camera man.

"I love that shot. Let's get a few photos of the leading ladies and then we can get started with editing. However it'll have to be after we take a break because I'm hungry as fuck," I told my crew. They all just laughed at me before nodding in agreement.

"Excuse me, ladies. Can we get a few photos of the two together?" Gracie, my photographer, asked Cardi and Megan.

"Of course. Come on, Megan," Cardi said pulling the taller woman to the sand. Gracie took the photos and handed me the camera. She ran away because they were serving tacos.

However, in the midst of me reviewing the photos, I didn't realize Cardi had left Megan there with me.

"Any good ones?" Megan said spooking the hell out of me.

"Fuck, I didn't know you were standing there," I said placing my hand over my heart.

"Sorry," she chuckled making me smile softly.

"Yeah, Gracie did get a bunch of good ones," I answered handing her the camera. She looked through the photos and would occasionally look up at me.

"Gracie did her thing with these photos," she stated handing me back the camera.

"She's the best. That's why she's on my team," I replied. Megan and I were about the same height. I was about an inch taller than her.

"We should've had you in the video," Megan said as before biting her bottom lip. She looked me up and down.

"I can't dance to save me life," I joked and she smirked.

"I think you're lying to me," Megan suggested.

"I'm not lying. All I can do is throw ass," I responded making her laugh.

"Well we're going out tonight to dinner and we'd love for you to join us."

"We?" I questioned curiously.

"Fine, I'd love for you to join us," she admitted shamelessly.

"I'll think about it," I answered looking her in her eyes. She motioned for someone to come over and they had her phone. Once she got it, she unlocked it before handing it to me.

"Put your number in. I'll text you when and where. If you want, I can pick you up."

"Okay, Megan," I replied typing my number into her phone. I could feel her eyes on me as I swiped looking for the best emoji. Once finished, I looked up and was greeted by her pretty brown eyes.

"Wear something red," she demanded kindly and I giggled.

"Why?"

"I think you'd look good in it," she answered before walking off. I was not better than any man because I was looking, but respectfully. She knew I was looking because she strutted a little seductively.

"Goddamn. Lord ain't no way," I mumbled to myself. Grace calmly walked back over to me with a grin on her face.

"You do know that you're staring, right?" Grace asked me and I nodded still looking.

"How can you not look? The woman is unbelievably fine. Now that I think about it, she's 90's fine. She's so tall and her voice is so... whew," I rambled.

"Damn, I bet if she told you to bark, you would," joked the younger one.

"Bitch, I'd howl if she asked me," I replied turning my attention to Grace.

"Are you going to the dinner?" she questioned.

"I am. Megan personally invited me," I answered.

"She tryna hunch on you," Grace said making me laugh obnoxiously.

"You're so annoying," I replied lightly slapping her shoulder.

"She is. That girl is on a mission," she stated making me laugh again. The day flew by and I found myself wearing red like Megan requested for the dinner. When I got there I was nervous, which was quickly replaced with shyness whenever Megan came up to me.

"Whew! You look good, boo," Megan stated looking me up and down.

"You look better," I replied as I blushed faintly.

"Come on. You're sitting next to me," said the taller woman, who proceeded to practically drag me to the table.

"Megan, I have little legs. Slow your roll, mama. Damn," I told her and she laughed.

"My bad. I'm excited you're here," she told me.

Dinner went by smoothly. Megan managed to have her hand resting on my thigh the entire nights. We had a few drinks and were both tipsy.

"I think you should come back to my room," Megan whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I questioned.

"So I can have you for dessert."

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
It's short. Part 2?