Crossover! (idk what to title this)

Hey humans!! So, I want to just tag chaoticgeek since this is a crossover of my book and their book Adopted By Be More Chill! So if any of you have read Adopted by Be More Chill, you will know Val is the main character and if you haven't read it and you are a BMC fan, it's amazing and I definitely recommend it. Also, chaoticgeek I hope you like this! I tried to fit Val into my own writing style so I hope you like it!

Charlea: Around 10 or 11 years old

Parker and Jacob: Non-existent

Today was the day every kid waited for when the month of December hit, for today, was the last day of school before Winter Break.

Charlea kept her eye on the clock for the dreadful seven hours, counting down the seconds till they were released from the building. Not only was she excited for the break, but, she was just as excited since she was able to do a gift exchange with her friend.

"Hello, I'm home!" She called out, dropping her backpack on the hook and placing her friend's on the hook next to it.

Evan peeked his head from around the corner and ran to hug his daughter hello.

"Papa, this is my friend Valarie, she's the one we went present shopping for. Val, this is my dad."

"Hi, Mr. Murphy." Valarie waved shyly.

"Hi, sweetheart, it's nice to meet you. Charlea has been looking forward to this for weeks, it's all she's been talking about. If you two want, you can go upstairs and do your gift exchange. I've got banana bread baking because I was told that you liked it."

Valarie thanked Evan and the two girls made their way up the stairs and into Charleas bedroom. Both of them flopped onto the gray comforter that covered her bed and clutched their gifts tightly.

"I'll go first," Charlea giggled, "Merry Christmas Val."

She handed her the bag and watched as Valarie tore out the tissue paper. She reached into the bag and pulled out the first gift, which was a history textbook, specifically ancient history, since that was one thing she loved.

"I talked to your dad and he said that was one of the few ones you didn't have, so I thought I'd get it for you!"

"I love it! Thank you!" She tossed the book aside and hugged her tightly.

"Oh, there's one more gift too."

Valarie's eyes lit up as she looked back into the bag and saw the last gift, which was the fuzziest and softest blanket she'd ever seen.

"I saw this at the store and I thought you could use it if you ever have to go to the hospital again and you could put it in your hospital bag."

"This is the best, thank you!" She hugged it tightly against her chest.

Charlea laughed at her friends' excitement and smiled as she was handed her gift. She felt around through the tissue paper and pulled her hand out when she grabbed onto the soft fabric, revealing a small dog stuffed animal.

"That was one of the stuffed animals I got a while ago, but I don't need it anymore, now that I have froggy. And since you have that one, we can match!"

"I love it, Val, thank you!" She was quick to hug Valarie and thank her for the lovely gift.

"You're welcome. Oh! And look what my dad did to froggy!" She held up the stuffed toy, "he stitched a scar on its chest like the one on mine!"

After both girls gawked over the animal, they ended up discussing Valarie's heart transplant and why her father had sewn the line on froggy's chest, though about ten minutes into their talk, they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Come in!"

"Hey, girls," Connor peeked into the room, "Evan sent me up heere to tell you that the banana bread was done if you two wanted a piece. Oh, and Valarie, your dad is here, we invited him to stop over to meet him before you had to leave."

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Murphy. And I would love a piece of banana bread."

"Alright, you two can come down when you're ready," he turned to leave, but stopped and went back to the doorway, "I just wanted to say that I love your accent. Italian, right?" Valarie nodded and with that, Connor retreated downstairs.

"Thanks for inviting my dad over." She blushed.

"You're welcome, Val! I know you get homesick. You wanna go get banana bread?"

"Yeah, sure."

They giggled and raced down the stairs, eager to get a slice of Evan's homemade treat.

Connor and Evan liked seeing their daughter happy, and they would do anything to keep her happy.

Hope you all liked it and chaoticgeek , I hope that you liked this especially! Like I said, If you are a Be More Chill fan, definitely go check out their book Adopted By Be More Chill. Love you all!!