Wedding bells!

Hey humans! Sorry about the long break, I took some time off cause my family and I were on vacation and I needed a break, but the something special is finally heere! It's time for the Charlea and Katie wedding!!

Charlea: 25
The boys: 13

The past year had been leading up to this one day, and the buzz of wedding day excitement was in the air. Charlea, her wedding party, and Evan and Connor had gotten up early and drove to their chosen venue to get ready for the big event, remembering the planner had told them about there being a bridal suite.

It was just about an hour before the ceremony was to begin; Connor and Evan were already dressed up in their suits while the others were just starting to change.

The two women did not need a traditional wedding, seeing as there would already be two brides instead of one, so they had decided to mix up their wedding parties. Katie, having four brothers, made Miles, Danny, and Lucas her bridesmen, while Simon, the brother she was always closest to, was her best man. Charlea on the other hand had Zoe, Alana, and one of her friends Dawn as her bridesmaids, and chose to make Parker and Jacob her men of honor.

While helping the bridesmaids unzip their garment bags, a holler echoed out from the bathroom. "Can someone help me? I can't zip my dress up!"

"One second, Parker, I'm coming," Evan chuckled,

Parker could hear the echoing or his father's footsteps on the other side of the door, watching as the handle turned and the bathroom door swung open.

Evan caught sight of his son standing there in his man of honor dress and couldn't peel his eyes away. The dress he chose was a tea-length style, teal in color, lace covering the top half with a white strip of ribbon around the midsection with a bow of the same color, and a tulle skirt for the bottom half.

The young teen's face reddened as he felt his father's gaze burn into him. "Wow, Parker, you look great! That dress fits nicely in you,"

"Thanks, Papa," Parker heard the sharp noise of the zipper going up and snapped his attention to the mirror hanging in front of him, turning the admire himself at every angle.

As the two walked out into the main area with all the others, gasps and wows escaped from everyone's lips as Parker revealed himself, twirling around so that the skirt would twirl with him.

With one-half of the Murphy twins all dressed and ready, the other was finishing the buttons on his suit and enlisting Connor's help with tying his tie. Jacob, matching his brother's color pallet, had a pristine white dress shirt with a teal vest and matching tie, and a gray jacket and dress pants.

Next came the bridesmaids. Alana was dressed in a lavender off-the-shoulder gown, Zoe in the same purple though this one with spaghetti straps and a trumpet skirt, and Dawn in a baby pink slim ballgown.

"Oh my god!" Charlea cheered, raising out of her seat and throwing her arms around both her aunts first, then moving onto her friend. "You guys look so amazing!"

"Well go put your dress on, honey! We want to see how beautiful you look!"

Nodding and drying her eyes, Charlea snatched the garment bag with her name on it and took it with her into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Sure, everyone had seen the dress on her before and the way it beautifully fit her, but it was different, it felt much more real today.

Once she had stepped back out into the room, there was not one ounce of silence. The lace top, the long, gorgeous skirt with the silky train behind it, and the veil hung off her head falling behind her; it all came to life in that simple moment.