Happy pride, my loves

AAAA, happy first day of pride month everyone!!! I know I'm not supposed to update today, but I wanted to write a onehshot for each of my books to welcome pride month! Now, this month, I'm gonna try and do as many pride-related oneshots as I can, they may all be pride-related, maybe only a few, but I'll do as many as I can! Feel free to leave requests as well!

Charlea: 14
Parker and Jacob: 2

It was a special day in the Murphy household, for it was June first, which could only mean one thing: pride month had begun.

When the two husbands had first adopted their daughter, they had only a small celebration for pride. They would buy a few decorations, hang up a flag, and make some simple rainbow deserts, but now that Charlea was a member of the community as well, they would go all out. Now, instead of just doing a couple of things, there would be banners and flags hung up, a teenager running on the lawn screaming that she was queer and proud, and her two dads standing on the porch, wondering when someone replaced the incredible anxiety-ridden ten-year-old they adopted, with this beautiful, out and proud polysexual princess.

It was still early, around six forty-five that morning, as the two men stood in their living room preparing breakfast for their family; rainbow pancakes. Connor, being the great artist he was, picked up the pancake art skill, and decided to make them all a little something special for that meal.

"I wonder why Charleas not up yet," Evan started, grabbing his spatula, "I thought she'd be up at the crack of dawn,"

Before Connor even got the chance to open his mouth and respond, footsteps could be heard above them, running towards the staircase and down them. They turned around and saw their daughter, still in her nightgown, but her pride flag wrapped around her neck like a cape.

"It's pride month!"

"Shh," Connor laughed, letting out a snort, "the boys are still sleeping,"

"It's pride month!" Charlea whisper screamed, earning more laughter from her fathers.

"Happy pride, baby girl," Evan pulled his daughter in for a quick hug, letting go so Connor could do the same.

As she said it back to her fathers, Charlea gasped dramatically as she laid her eyes on the rainbow breakfast food sizzling on the griddle on the kitchen counter. After Evan assured her that what was the meal today, she squealed and sat down at the kitchen table, talking and giggling to her father.

Just a few minutes later, Connor excused himself and trotted up the wooden staircase, saying that he was going to get the boys since he could hear the faint sound of childish laughter coming from the second floor.

"So, what are we doing today, papa?"

"Well, I thought maybe-"

"Boys," Connor cut his lover off, coming back down the stairs with two little toddlers in each arm, and shirts that read 'I love my two daddies,' "tell papa and Lele what we practiced,"

"Happy Pride!" Both Jacob and Parker cheered, their r's sounding more like w's.

Evan and Charlea both cheered and clapped, absolutely in awe at the two toddlers. The oldest of the three children rose out of her seat and made her way over to her father, placing kisses on her brothers' cheeks and running a hand through their sandy blonde hair.

Connor stepped closer to the table and placed the two small boys in their chairs, watching as they grinned and kicked the backs of their feet on the front of their chairs. As Charlea took her seat once again as well, flag still tied around her neck and draped over her shoulders, Evan and Connor began siding the pancakes off the griddle and onto plates, passing them out to Charlea, their sons, which they sliced into small pieces, and even setting down servings for themselves.

Charlea picked up her fork and took a bite of the rainbow breakfast food, humming in delight as she swallowed. "Mm, dad, these are really good,"

"They are, aren't they?" Everyone else nodded in agreement. "I'm glad they came out good. Happy pride, my loves."

"Happy pride, Con. Happy pride, sweetie,"

"Happy pride papa, dad! This is the best June first ever!"

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF PRIDE!!! I hope that you all enjoyed this special extra oneshot! I love you all so so much, and I wish you an amazing pride month ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜