I'm sorry

I hurt Karlea (Katie and Charleas ship name) I'm sorry I promise I made it better at the end

Trigger Warnings: "cheating," assault, things done without somebody's consent (just like kissing)

Charlea: 16
Parker and Jacob: 4

Charlea had found it odd when she didn't see Katie outside the school at their meeting spot. The two of them always walked home together since both lived close to the school, and their homes were only about a block away from each other.

So, seeing that their spot was empty, she decided to take a peek at the side of the building, which she deeply regretted, because when she looked, she saw Heather pinning Katie up against the wall, both hands up Katie's shirt, and locking their lips forcefully.

"Katie?" She cried out, not believing what she was seeing at that moment.

First Heather looked up, followed by Katie doing the same and pushing the other girl off of her.

"Baby, I can explain, this isn't what it looks like."

"Really? It's not? Well, you know what, fuck you, Katie."

Tears clouded her ocean blue eyes as she turned around and started to sprint home. In the distance behind her, she could hear a voice much like her girlfriends scream for Heather to get off her.

She couldn't wrap her head around what she just experienced. Her girlfriend, the love of her life, her everything, had just cheated on her with one of the most popular girls in school. Charlea couldn't understand why. Was she not good enough for her? Too clingy? Not popular enough?

Charlea pushed those thoughts away, realizing she was standing outside her home. As she opened the door, she saw her fathers look up at her with a warm expression, but those quickly faded into frowns when they spotted the tear tracks running down her cheeks.

"Charlea, baby girl, what's wrong? What happened?" Connor asked, going to grab her hand, but he was swatted away as she ran up the stairs, and slammed her bedroom door.

Both boys glanced at each other and then at the staircase, deciding whether or not to go after her, and they chose to go after their daughter.

Evan knocked softly on her door and opened it. They were met with the site of Charlea curled in a ball, knees under her chin, and sobbing uncontrollably. They quickly rushed to her side and wrapped her in a hug.

"Sweetheart, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Katie, s-she...she-"

"Take your time, baby girl, take your time."

"Katie's cheating on me with Heather."

"What?" Evan gasped, not believing what he had just heard.

"I walked to our meeting spot outside of school and when she wasn't there, I found her kissing Heather." Charlea sobbed.

Evan and Connor could barely process what they were hearing. Katie was one of the sweetest, most polite girls you could ever meet, so to hear she cheated on Charlea was something they never expected.

The two stayed silent, continuing to hold to just hold and snuggle their daughter as she cried out her feeling and frustration. Connor ran his bony fingers through her hair while Evan whispered comforting words into her ear.