A very special Christmas gift

Again, didn't really proof read so, here you go! :)

Christmas at the Murphy house was a special time for their small family. They'd be woken up by their daughter fairly early, begging them to open gifts. Then, Connor would turn on some Christmas music and plug in the lights while Evan made them all hot cocoa and when they were all finally sitting down, they'd begin to open their presents. 

They'd each take turns, going from youngest to oldest. Charlea would hand Connor and Evan their gifts and they would hand her hers. 

The two boys were snuggled up on the couch under a blanket, sipping their fresh hot chocolate. They watched their daughter begin to open what she thought was her last gift. Connor and Evan smiled as Charlea's face lit up with excitement. 

"Oh my god," she squealed, tearing off the outer wrapping, "it's the record player I wanted!"

"There's another gift that goes with that."

She looked to her left to see a smaller, thicker package sitting beside her.  Ripping the paper off, she saw the stack of records that went with the record player. 

"No way, you got all of the records I wanted? I mean, there's Be More Chill, Heathers, Waitress, The Prom, Newsies, Hamilton, Book Of Mormon, even Falsettos! Thank you, guys!" She sprang to her feet and hugged her fathers, who gladly hugged back. 

As they pulled away, Evan and Connor glanced at each other, as if they were speaking telepathically. Without needed his lover to say a word, Connor understood and nodded. 

"Okay, love, do you want to open your last present?" 

Charlea tilted her head in confusion. She had just opened her last gift, hadn't she?

"What do you mean, papa? I just opened the record player, that was the last one, wasn't it? There's nothing left under the tree."

"Nope," Evan shook his head, "you have one more gift from me and your father."

"Can I open it?" Connor laughed.

"Yeah, hold on, baby, I'll go get it." 

Connor got up from the couch and grabbed her gift from the secret pantry compartment. He handed her the festively wrapped box as he sat back down. He grabbed Evan's hand and started to rub it with his thumb. 

Wonder gleamed in Charleas eyes. She stared at the package, trying to imagine what surprises the little box could hold. Known only to the two husbands, this was something bigger than she could ever imagine. This tiny box held the one thing that would change her life forever. 

She started to tear off the wrapping and throw the scraps behind her. Her eyes were met with one of those white cardboard boxes used to gift clothing. She struggled with taking off the tape, having to ask her father to cut it. When it was finally opened, she was met with a gray hoodie. 

"Hold it up, honey, what does it say?" 

She separated the hoodie from the tissue paper and held it up to her face, trying to process what it said. She covered her mouth and gasped. 

"No, you're joking. Tell me this isn't a joke." 

"Well, what does it say?"

"W...World's best big sister. Are you serious? Am I gonna be a big sister?" The two nodded. 

Charlea let out a sob and launched herself into her parents arms. They rubbed her back as she cried from happy tears. She couldn't believe this was happening. She had always wanted siblings, and now, it was finally happening. 

"I... I can't believe this! I can't believe I'm gonna be a big sister. When did this-How?" She questioned, drying her eyes.

"Well, we knew we always wanted more than one kid. Not that we don't love you, you are the love of our life, but we wanted a big family. So, about two months ago, we reached back out to the agency and they got back to us a few weeks ago with a woman we could meet with. That night you slept at nana's we meet with the person they set us up with and she decided that we would be the ones. You're going to have two baby brothers in just a few months." Connor explained. 

"Two? She's having t-two boys?" Evan nodded. "This is the best Christmas ever!" Evan and Connor laughed as she quickly put on the hoodie over her Christmas onesie. 

"We love you, baby. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, papa. Merry Christmas, daddy. This is the best one ever."