Babysitting

Heyyy, sorry about the lack of updates, last week was just crazy. Anyways, some of you wanted to see the picrew for Jacob's significant other, Patton, so heere it is!

 Anyways, some of you wanted to see the picrew for Jacob's significant other, Patton, so heere it is!

Anyways, onto the story!

Charlea: 10 years old, only about two months after she was adopted

"Hello? Bumblebee, we're here!"

Charlea's head jerked up at the sound of a wooden front door swinging open, keys jingling and clashing together as they were slipped back into a jacket pocket, and the voice of her two aunts calling out hello.

A huge smile broke out on the younger girl's face, realizing that her aunts were here to babysit her. Charlea jumped over the arm of the smooth, velvet couch and sprinted to the front hallway, eager to greet her family.

"Auntie! Aunt Zo! I missed you!" Charlea giggled, hugging the wives as tight as she could.

"Oh, we missed you too, sweetheart," Zoe grinned softly, kissing the strands of dark brown curls that ran down her head.

Detaching herself from the couple, she ran to the stairway and called upstairs for her fathers, informing them that Alana and Zoe had arrived.

After hearing their daughter's call, Connor and Evan trotted downstairs to see the two girls, dressed up in nice shirts and dress pants. Welcoming them with warm smiles and greetings, Connor hugged Zoe and Alana, Evan doing the same after him.

"Thank you for watching her tonight, we haven't had a night out since before she was adopted,"

"Of course, Connor! We love hanging out with Charlea, she's the best!" Alana cheered.

"Are you sure you're okay babysitting tonight?" Evan asked, eyes shifting from one side of the room to the other. "We can definitely reschedule and go another night, that way we can stay home and-"

"Oh, Ev, we're okay with her tonight, I promise."

"Evan, honey, my sister and Alana will be fine, trust me. You'll be fine tonight, won't you, Charlea?" Connor tried to console his lover.

"Yep!" Charlea nodded vigorously, "I'll be fine with them tonight. Now, you two will be late for your reservation, you should probably go now." She laughed, attempting to push her fathers out the door.

"Wow, our first time leaving you, and you're so eager to see us go, what true love from our daughter," Connor teased.

"Dad," she whined, "I'm only joking around, I just want to hang out with Auntie and Aunt Zoe. Besides, you said it yourself, you haven't been out since I was adopted. So go have fun, you crazy kids,"

Both of them chuckling loudly like children, hugged and kissed their daughter goodbye before walking out the door. While Evan was still wary about leaving Charlea, he knew she would be in good hands with Alana and Zoe.