Coming Out

Okay so this isn't a winter or Christmas themed one but I've had this one in my notes and I've been waiting to post this for so long.

Also, I'm gonna start putting age marks on each chapter

Charlea: around 12 almost 13
Parker and Jacob: Only a few months old

Tonight was a night Charlea had been looking forward to for about two weeks. Tonight was a family game night.

Now, on family game night, everyone got together at one of their houses: Jeremy, Michael, Alana, Zoe, Jared, Alex, and of course, the Murphy's. This month, it was being hosted at the Murphy household.

Charlea came home from school that Friday afternoon just counting down the minutes until everyone arrived. She had chosen to color to pass the dreadful three hours.

Footsteps creaked in the hallway on the other side of her door, although they were drowned out by the sound of I Love You Like A Table being played on repeat.

"Charlea," Connor knocked, opening her bedroom door, "can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what's up, daddy?" She asked, dropping her colored pencils.

"Can you go downstairs and look out for everyone so I can change out of my work clothes?"

"Sure!"

She jumped off her bed and ran down the stairs, eager to see who would arrive first.

She sat on the floor in front of the window and shot up from excitement when she saw Michael and Jeremy pull the car onto the side street.

As they walked up to the door, Charlea ran out to greet them.

"Uncle Mikey! Uncle Jeremy!" She ran into Jeremy's arms and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, Bumblebee, I missed you."

"I missed you too."

Michael stood to the side and cleared his throat. "Hey, I'm here too."

She laughed, released herself from Jeremy, and hugged her other uncle.

Charlea led them inside and shouted upstairs that Michael and Jeremy were there.

"Where are your dads?"

"Dad's upstairs changing and I have no idea where Papa is."

"I'm heere, hey guys." Evan waved, peeking his head out from around the corner.

Connor joined them downstairs and watched as one by one, everyone piled into the small home.

Once everyone had arrived, they started discussing what game they would start with.

"I say we play Cards Against Humanities because I know both of you have that," Jared suggested.

"Umm, no, no way in hell. I will not play that game with my twelve-year-old daughter."

"She's almost thirteen."

"Still, way too inappropriate. Any other requests?"

"Never Have I Ever? ZoZo and I brought the kid-friendly version." Alana suggested, earning nods of agreement.

Alana grabbed the game from her bag and set it up.

During the first round, many fits of giggles broke out, and Charlea ended up winning, though the second round was won by The Insanely Cool Jared Kleinman.

"Ooh, I have an idea," Jeremy said, his face lighting up, "let's play that phone game."

"Yeah! Can we, papa?"