29

" Hyung how long are you gonna stay in the same pose." Yoongi stands like a statue against Jimin. His mind has stopped working from the second Jimin placed his hand on his.

" Here , this might help." Taehyung hand him over the flower bouquet , Yoongi takes his time to stare at the flowers entwined in his fingers. It's a mix of different kind of flowers , he looks over ar Jungkook who's already giving him a sly smile.

Purple lilacs , camellia , primrose , red chrysanthemum , forget me not  and red carnations. If Yoongi hadn't written an article about 'what different flower symbolises' he wouldn't have known the meaning behind this bouquet.

Purple lilacs represent the beginning of love or a first love , Camellias grow as shrub in warmer regions and are fragile, the Red Camellias say "you're a flame in my heart" , Primrose means "I can't live without you" , Red chrysanthemum mean " I love you" , Forget me not the name is one of the flower meanings but another meaning is true love , Red carnations as anyone can guess are the symbol of love and affection. In total the whole bouquet is supposed to be his confession of love for Jimin.

" Hyung stop staring and give it to Jimin." Taehyung takes a puckish delight in teasing the older about his little crush along with Jungkook.

Yoongi's eyes doesn't meet Jimin's , he just extends the bouquet in his direction.
" Hyung, stop."
" Aish have you never watched a romantic movie ? You're so dumb hyung." Taehyung pushes him to the side snatching the flower bouquet from his hands.

" That's how you do it." He sits down on one knee , the bouquet facing Jimin's direction.
Yoongi scoffs at the sight taking the bouquet back from Taehyung's hand. If only they had given him the right direction he would have done so.

He got down on his knee his heart beating faster as he looks back at Jimin , his face resembles that of Red Camellias. The only missing thing in the whole scenarios was a diamond ring , and then it'd actually look like a proposal.

Below the unmoving eyes was a grin that showed almost every tooth , his eyes has already turned into cresent moons. He don't know why he was so happy when all this was a facade. Deep down his inner conscience knows how he had wished for this for a long time.

A family of his own , where he can finally feel at home , where he would stop feeling hiraeth , where he could finally rest after his long day , where he could rely on someone for his needs , where he could finally call someone as his own and where he could finally feel the emotion 'Love'.

The way his lips lifted upward. The way his one dimple crinkles. The way his eyes disappears in between his smile. The warm glow his happiness gives. Jimin's smile is a ray of sunshine , and Yoongi is like a sunflower wanting more of it.

"And done." Jungkook's voice brings them out of their inner bubble. He stand back up , his eyes still focused on Jimin.
" I think that would be enough." Jungkook checks the camera roll , happy with the results.

" Wait-" Yoongi whispers before they even had a chance to move from where they were standing.
" One more." He requests the younger , getting into the position once he receives the nod from Jungkook.

Jimin is still a bit fazed from Yoongi's sudden change of personality. Yoongi stares into his eyes. Some gazes are the promise of protection , his was all that and more.

He lowers himself down to the baby's level , there's something about the unborn that had the spring flowers bloom in his chest. He always feel warm and full of love whenever he looks at the growing bump , it's so hard to imagine that there's a living being inside there and even more that it's his own blood. A baby that would carry his genes , a baby that would resemble him.

He never really thought hard about a family , but now that he has Jimin he let himself think that maybe this is what a family would feel like. Maybe if Jimin let him be a part of their life they could be a happy family.

He kisses the top of his bump , making sparks fly all over Jimin's body. He stays like that for a few seconds. Jimin was the one carrying the baby so he never had the time to be this intimate with his child. But now that he was so close he could almost feel the connection. The connection of a parent and a child.

In those few seconds many years passes by his eyes , his child growing up , saying their first word , walking their first step , eating their first meal , making friends for the first time , going to the school for the first time and many more. But will he be able to witness all their firsts ? Will Jimin let him do so ?

He stand back on his earlier position , the room suddenly feeling suffocating to him.
" The pictures turned out great , I'll have them printed for you by monday."
" Thanks gguk." Yoongi smiles at him , he don't know what would he have done without him.

" Thank you Jungkook." Jimin smiles at him expressing his gratitude towards the younger , he thinks Jungkook is alot different from what he had imagined him to be. He's a sweet boy.

"Are we gonna stand here all day ? Come on hyung I've prepared what you asked for." Jimin raises his brow at Taehyung who just gave him a playful wink in response.

" Jimin ah. Let's go." He feels Yoongi's hand wrapping around his eyes. He's a bit hesitant to move first , on being detached from his visual senses but he let himself get guided by Yoongi.

They stop in front on a room , he heard the door opening up with a crack sound. His eyes are still covered , his heart bouncing up and down in his chest in the anticipation of what was there in front of him.