60

" You are leaving ?" Yoongi turns his head frantically, standing there in the doorway is Jimin with his wet hairs, water dripping down from them, and a towel that is clenched tightly in his fist. He don't know how much he heard him talking, so he just tries to keep a neutral expression.

" Yeah, I can't live here forever." He laughs it off, but even his laugh is melancholic right now.
He looks at Jimin's face. The younger seems hurt ? Betrayed ?

" When are you leaving ?" He don't have the courage to look into Yoongi's eyes right now. He's afraid he'll show too much emotions.
" This weekend." Taken aback, Jimin could only stare at him open mouthed. It's too soon, he wanted to say but he was left tongue tied.

Yoongi wishes for Jimin to stop him. If he even say the simple phrase 'Don't go' then he'll not. He just want to hear the words from Jimin's mouth and then he'll stop.

" Okay." Jimin responds back sending a pang to Yoongi's heart.
He was expecting the younger to be mad at him, appeal for him to stay, tell him that this is not the right thing. But, the simple 'okay' just left him with a broken heart. It's as if there's no option left now.

Jimin doesn't say anything after that, he retreats back quietly to his room. Yoongi watches his back with his dewy eyes when the sudden realisation hit him. This might be the last time he could stare at Jimin, last time he could watch the younger going into his room.

His eyes wavers here and there when Jimin turns back all of a sudden, he felt like he was caught red handed staring at him.

" Hyung." Jimin didn't stepped closer to him, instead he talked from the same point he was standing at.
" Yes ?" He don't know why but he suddenly feels so much optimistic. It's like he have seen a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

" Umm before you move back I'd like to treat you with a lunch."
" Lunch ?" Lunch ? As in a date ? He knows the idea is absurd but it's so tempting, going on a date with Jimin.

" Think of it as my way of thanking you." And, his hopes crushes down. What was he even thinking. Jimin doesn't think of him as more than friend, so asking on date was out of question.

" Why would you thank me ?"
Jimin tenses a little on the question. There's a lot of things he'd like to thank the older for.

" For everything you have done for me in the past few months and also for blessing me with a son like Haru." He lists some of the things but there are more things he'd like to thank him for.

" But Jimin-" Yoongi tries to protest but Jimin is not having it either way. The 'thank you lunch' is just an excuse in reality he just want to spend some quality time with Yoongi before he finally let him go.

" No hyung, please don't refuse."
" I- okay." Yoongi must have seen the ways Jimin look at him with pleading eyes so he just accepts, there's no way in refusing something that he himself wants too.

Jimin gave him a faint smile, he hides his emotions well with it. But he wasn't able to do so with his scent that had turn sour due to his woe.

The entire day passes by rather quickly, there's little to no word exchange between them. Strangely, they have a weird awkwardness between them that wasn't there before.

Knowing that he just have a few days now to spend with Jimin and Haru he finally decides to utilise them to the maximum.

In any other situation, he should be worrying about the article that is due tomorrow. But right now he just let it slide from his mind and finally muster up the courage to knock on Jimin's door.

" Hyung ?" Jimin asks from inside. Even though the door is separating them he could sense his consternation. It was late so clearly Jimin wasn't expecting him.

He unlocks the door, walking inside the room with a smile. Jimin was cradling Haru in his lap while simultaneously doing something in his laptop.

" You seem busy." He observes, sitting on the other side of the bed that was empty.
" I was looking for a job." He stops typing for sometime when Haru starts being restless. He averts his attention to his little boy, entertaining him.

" Why are you looking for a job ?" He was kinda expecting that question from the older. He knows it's been only a month since Haru was born and that he should take some more rest but he desperately needs a job, now that he have to provide for Haru's need too.

" I still have some money saved up but I don't know how long it'll last. So, I think it's better to get back to working." It's not like he have an alpha like other people who he can depend on. He have to work by himself to feed his baby in addition to his owns.

Yoongi falls silent, his heart suddenly swell up. It feels like he failed at doing his duty as an alpha. His inner wolf is displeased with him.

" I can help." He adds, he really wants to help him as Haru's other father.
But he knows that Jimin is too proud to accept his help. The younger is full of dignity and self worth.

" Thank you for your offer, hyung. But I'll manage." He says it with a smile.
Yoongi kinda expected this reaction from Jimin, but it didn't hurt in trying.

" So, what kind of job are you looking for ?" He tries to look into the laptop screen, there's a wide variety of web pages opened, he can't read each one of them so he looks at Jimin for explanation.

" Something that I can do from home. Haru still needs me and I can't leave him alone so a work from home is an ideal choice."
Yoongi nods in understanding.

" Come on Haru ah, your papa is busy so I'll play with you." He takes him from Jimin's lap and lay him on top of his chest. The baby giggles when Yoongi's arms engulf him completely. Even though he's so young, he could still recognise his father, it's quite amusing.

Jimin goes back to job hunt as Yoongi continue to play with Haru.
Content writer, Digital marketer, Graphic designer, Translator, Product reviewer, Virtual assistant, Virtual tutor, there's just so many options. Sending his resume for the one he liked the most he finally shuts his laptop down.

He didn't even noticed how it was already midnight. He yawned as the sleepiness finally gets to his head, onto his left side Yoongi held Haru over his chest, his arms covering the baby fully. Both have fallen asleep in that state.

Jimin stops for a second to take in the view as much as he could. He didn't even noticed how he already got misty eyed until the sight started getting blurry. Wanting to preserve the view a little more he grabs his phone from the night stand, seizing the moment in form of photographs.

He's gonna save this picture as his lockscreen so he can feel a little bit of happiness whenever he unlocks his phone.
He continue to stare at both of them for a little longer with a foolish smile, thumping heart and watery eyes.