67

The next morning Jimin woke up in panic. The fact that he was alone in the bed made him think that last night was actually a dream. With a thumping heart he ran outside the room.

The house was filled with a delicious smell which led his feet to the kitchen where Yoongi was pouring his heart out in the dish.

" Oh, you're awake." Yoongi offers him a gummy smile on sensing Jimin's presence.
Jimin didn't say anything in response, instead he wrapped his arms around Yoongi in a back hug and buried his face in his back.

The sudden affection astonished him a little but soon he's turning back to engulf Jimin in a real hug.
" What's wrong ?" He asks stroking Jimin's messy bed hairs, his eyes turning soft on looking at Jimin's little frown.
" I thought it was a dream." Jimin mumbles against his chest, pouting hard even at the possibility.

" It's not a dream. I'm yours and you're mine." He kissed Jimin's pout turning it into his usual smile.
Jimin sure adores all the love and affection he gets from Yoongi and Yoongi too, loves showering him with all his love.

.

" Do you think your plan worked ?" Jungkook asks for the 10th time. Hands in hands with Taehyung, he continue to walk towards Jimin's apartment.

" I told you, don't stress over it." Taehyung stroke his thumb along Jungkook's cold hands, the younger doesn't say anything in response. His mind is too cloudy with worry to pay attention to Taehyung. 

Taehyung stops in his track all of a sudden. Jungkook wouldn't even have noticed that the older has stopped walking if they weren't holding hands.
" What's wrong ?"
Taehyung places both his hands on Jungkook's head making him look straight into his eyes.

" Jungkook ah. Stop worrying, we both know that hyung and Jimin love each so much, I'm sure they won't be able to leave without each other. They'll have to realise it sooner or later."

Jungkook understands what the older is trying to say but how can he not worry about his hyung. He wants to see his Yoongi hyung happy too.
But maybe what Taehyung is saying is right. Sooner or later, they'll realise it. He shouldn't worry about things that are not in his hands. He nods in response to the older's words.

" Good, now don't stress much and just give me a quick kiss." He points a finger at his lips, puckering them up on the mention of kiss.
" Seriously, hyung." Jungkook rolls his eyes at him, giving him a little or perhaps a strong elbow to the chest.

" Ouch ! That hurted." Taehyung whined, holding his chest out like he was in serious pain.
Jungkook is used to his tactics by now, so he just laugh at his face and walks away.
" You deserve it."

.

" Haru ah, do you like me more or your papa ?"
Since, Yoongi had quite some time till Jungkook and Taehyung arrives and he'll start to take his things out, he decides that there's no better way than to spend it will his two babies.

Haru continue to blabber, not quite understanding what was being asked from him. His little finger stuck in between his lips letting out eventual drops of drool.

" Of course, he likes his papa more." Jimin puts forward his finger for Haru to take. Haru was quick to wrap his whole hand around it. Smiling so widely when Jimin stroked his cheeks.

" See, I told you. He likes me more." Jimin leans down and touches his forhead with Haru, nuzzling his nose against Haru's little one. The baby suspends his hands in air, his little laughs filling up the whole house.

The scene was enough to melt the heart of even the coldest and stoned hearted person on earth, and well Yoongi was already a goner for Jimin and Haru. He don't know if his weak heart could handle this much cuteness.

" I don't blame Haru, if I were in his place I would choose you too." He's looking at Jimin with fond eyes. There's a relief in him that he wouldn't have to hide his love for the younger anymore. He could say whatever he wants without suppressing his feelings.

Even though it's a great thing to word out your feelings, Jimin still feels a little hesitant to accept it. Just one simple line from Yoongi and he's already as red as a tomato.
" Ah there you go again. Atleast give me a head ups before you start flirting with me."
He continue to look away from Yoongi's eyes while the older tries desperately to maintain the eye contact.

" Well you should get used to it then because I don't have any plans on stopping from now." There's a proud smirk spreading all over Yoongi's face. He leans down closer to Jimin face, his eyes closing in the movement.

Jimin's about to give in the kiss when he sees Haru looking at him with his big doe eyes. He ends up placing his palm in front of Yoongi to block the kiss.
" Hyung, not in front of Haru." 

Yoongi whines like a little kid who's being deprived of his candy. He tries to look at Haru with a little annoyed look but that's practically impossible if you have a baby as cute as him.
" I don't think Haru will mind his parents kissing each other." He leans down again after putting forward his point, but Jimin is not having any of his shit today.

He takes the advantage of Yoongi's closed eyes and tiptoed away from there. Its only on hearing the sound of door being open that Yoongi opens his eyes back.
" You said you wanted to take it slow. So, no kisses for you." He pokes out his tongue at Yoongi before running away into the living room.

" Ah Jimin-ah. I didn't meant it like that." He runs after Jimin, not even bothering to wear his slippers.
" Baby, come back." He whines again, even Haru finds his parents so funny that he can't stop giggling.

" Look Haru wants a kiss too." He uses his own son as the ultimate spell. But that doesn't make Jimin stop, he continue running from him until he was facing back to the door.
" Jimin ah, give hyung a kiss. Please." Jimin shakes his head, his hand resting on the door knob and accidentally opening it.

" A kiss ? Did I heard it right ?" Jimin looks behind him to see a confused Taehyung and gasping Jungkook standing outside their door. Taehyung hand resting on the other side of the door handle and his eyebrow raised at Yoongi as he tried to read the atmosphere in the house.