61

Being nervous around Jimin was a new feeling for Yoongi. Right now they were heading towards a restaurant that Jimin chose for their lunch.

He took in extra care to seem more presentable and impressive to Jimin. Going for a white textured sweater and a loose fitted brown trousers to go with it. Lastly he wore the new hooded overcoat he had saved for a special occasion. So, he was sure he looked well dressed.

But, when Jimin walked out of the room, he suddenly feels self conscious. It's not like Jimin wore something grand, a black turtleneck, a pair of skinny black jeans and a crombie coat but he still looks no less than a model. Maybe it's just the way Jimin is that everything that he wears looks so good on him.

Once again Yoongi is left tongue tied by his splendid visuals. How can someone he so perfect. He would like to take his time to thank God for sending Jimin to the earth.

" At this rate a fly will enter your mouth and dance inside and you wouldn't even notice." The sudden voice made Yoongi flinch, before he could turn around to see who it was Jungkook and Taehyung are already running upto him, squeezing him in their arms.

He knows very well it's just so he won't scold them for what they did but he's not going to forgive them this soon.
And what were they both doing here ? Jimin didn't mentioned that they'll tag along with them.

" Don't worry we're not going to third wheel you both." Taehyung answers Yoongi's unspoken question, as if he had read his mind through his face.
" Yeah we're here to babysit Haru while you both go on your date." Jungkook smirks, spending time with Taehyung is finally getting to his head.

" It's not a date." Jimin give them a hard look, but inside the small remark made him flush. It's not a date... But he wish it was.
" Let's go, hyung." He holds Yoongi by his arm and pulls him outside.

" So, where is this restaurant you're taking me too?" He tries to walk fast to match Jimin's pace. It was his own idea to walk than to drive there but he was the one suffering too. Judging by how fast Jimin was walking Yoongi could easily deduce that the younger was stressed or nervous.

" You'll see." Jimin continue to walk. In his mind there was a storm going on. He was engulfed in his own dilemmas and thought.

This would be their very last day together, once Yoongi goes back he knows it'd hard to see him and they'd end up being strangers, again. So, this is the last chance he have, last chance to confess his feelings for the older.

If the older rejects him it would hurt, it'd hurt like hell but atleast he'd be able to let out his feelings that he have suppressed for years. He just want to let those feelings free.

His eyes linger on Yoongi's face. Just why did he have to fall in love with his bestfriend. Why didn't someone told me this would be so difficult.

Crushing on your bestfriend, some may say that it's a great thing. But, the fear is real too. The fear of losing your friendship in the path of wanting more from them and in the end you chose to hide those feelings to save your friendship....

" We're here." He guides Yoongi inside the restaurant that he have picked.
It's not something splendid, he knows Yoongi prefer simple and classy places rather than flashy and fancy ones.

" It's not too grand but the food here is good."
They decide to sit on the table that allows you to see the outside view. There are many couples sitting around them, Jimin can easily spot them just from the way they were behaving. Some were holding their partner's hands, some were being playful, and some were taking pictures together. How he wish he and Yoongi were like that too.

Would they have been a couple if Yoongi didn't left that time ? Maybe, if that didn't happened he'd have confessed his feelings to Yoongi in high school, maybe then they'd have started dating too, doing normal things like the other couples.

Going on dates, spending time with each other, sleepovers, confession, proposal, moving in, marriage and then a baby. That was how he wanted his life to be not the other way around. But he isn't complaining, deciding to have Haru is one of the best decision of his life without a second thought and he'd not change it for anything.

" Jimin ?" Yoongi waves his hand in front of the younger, Jimin is behaving so oddly right now.
" Huh, you said something ?" He finally comes out of his trance, turning his gaze away from the couples to Yoongi.

" I was asking what should we order ?" He passes the menu to Jimin. The younger only stares at it for few seconds before pushing it away.
" Anything will be fine. You can order for me." He really didn't come here to eat, he's here to spend more time with Yoongi and to confess his feelings, for which he's looking for a perfect time.
Even when the food is in front of him, he keeps thinking about when he should do it.

" Why aren't you eating ? Did you wanted to eat something else?" Yoongi watches the way he's playing with food, Jimin has hardly touched his food while Yoongi was already half way done.

" No, it's just- I'm not hungry." All the anxiety that made him lose his appetite.
Yoongi look over at him with a worried look.
" Are you sick ?" He brings his hand to touch Jimin's forhead.
" I'm fine." He lies. Yoongi didn't force him anymore, he continues to eat his food silently.

After Yoongi was done with his food, Jimin decides that this is the right time. This is the now or never moment. His nails dug on the sturdy cotton fabric of his jeans, his heart racing as the words finally made their way upto the lips.

"Hyung, I want to tell you something."