44

" Yoongi hyung , I dare you to kiss Jiminie."
The word booms in Yoongi's ears. He should have known that it was a bad idea from the start. He should have seen this coming. But the thought of kissing Jimin.... It seems so tempting right now.

Jimin is equally shocked as him. He givesTaehyung a side eye for his evil idea. Taehyung winks at his best friend , inside he knows that Jimin and Yoongi will thank him for this.

Yoongi opens his mouth to protest but Jungkook is already pushing him inside Jimin's room. Just like that Jimin is pushed by Taehyung and they're both locked in the room.

" Don't come out before having your new year's kiss." Taehyung shouts from the other side of the door , followed by Jungkook's giggles.

" Jungkook ah , it's not funny please open the door." Yoongi slams his fist on the door , even though he promised Jungkook that he'll confess today he suddenly feels all the courage leaving his body. Fuck , he really can't do that.

" They won't open the door." Jimin says as a matter of fact. Yoongi presses his head on the wooden door he don't want anything else than the floor eating him up right now.
He can't even dare to look into Jimin's eyes.

" Why are you standing there ? Let's sit on the bed and wait for them to open the door." Jimin suggests.
That means Jimin don't want to kiss him , right ? He feels all his blood rushing to his face. With a beetroot red face he stands in front of Jimin. Scratching the back of his hand to get rid of his anxiety.

" What's wrong hyung ?" Jimin stands up from the bed , looking at his hyung weirdly.
This is the moment, Yoongi thinks to himself. He have two choices either to confess to Jimin or continue to live as his best friend.

If he confesses to Jimin right now , two things could happen. Either Jimin will accept his confession and they'll live happily or Jimin will reject him making their friendship awkward. He wants to scream in annoyance. He can't choose.

" Hyung ?" Jimin waves his hand in front of Yoongi who seems to be in a deep inner dilemma.
" Jimin , I need to tell you something." He finally breaths out the breath he has been holding in for too long.

This is a do or die moment. And he have to make a good choice.
" Jimin I-." He closes his eyes after finally making his decision. He's gonna do it , even if it means getting rejected by Jimin he just gotta let his feelings out.

He takes a deep breath before finally letting those words out that he has kept in his heart as a secret for a long time.
He'll finally say those words.

' I like you since the day I saw you crying in the park. I like you since the day you held my hands. I like you since the day you made me laugh with your funny jokes. I like you since the day you tackled me down in your unexpected hug. I like you Park Jimin.'

Yeah , that's right. He just have to voice out these words now. He can do it. He gives himself the mental motivation.
" I lik-" The sudden pressure on his arm made him open his eyes. He opens them to look at Jimin's face scrunched up in pain. He holds into Yoongi for his body support feeling his legs go weak.

" What's wrong ?" Yoongi scoops him in his arms. Looking at his face change as another contraction hit him. He presses his lips in between his teeth trying to supress the moan. He could feel the liquid gushing down his thighs.

" I think my water just broke." He breaths out heavily. Closing his eyes as he tries to keep himself calm. Stressing out in this situation is not a good option.

" What ?" Yoongi feels his mind going blank. He heard the words loud and clear. But it's one of those moments where his brain short circuit.
" I said the baby is coming." Trying to retain a calm posture is hard. He wants to scream at Yoongi for being so clueless but he tries his best to be patient.

Yoongi doesn't reply to him instead stare at the wall in front of them. Jimin wants to punch him in his guts right now. He don't think so he'd last any longer before finally passing out from the exhaustion.

The door opens as if on a cue , enters a happy and squeaky Taehyung and Jungkook. The duo proceeds with their happy singing without interpreting the atmosphere inside the room.

" Happy New year , chim." Taehyung screams from the threshold , he stops his moment for a minute on noticing Jimin's weird expression.
" Chim why are you crying ? Was Yoongi hyung's kiss that good."
Jimin's tears stained face shows the hint of pent up anger and Yoongi... Well he looks like someone who's just revealed the biggest secret of their life.

" Tae." Jimin lifts his eyes from the ground to finally stare at his dumb friends. He never thought about how dumb they were until today.
" The baby is coming." He tries to refrain himself from practically prancing on Taehyung. 'Calmness is the key' he repeats it like a mantra in his head.

Their faces ashen like a corpse , their eyes almost retreating inside their brain.
"Baby is coming ? That means...." Taehyung looks at Jungkook and suddenly their eyes almost pop a vein.
" You're in labour ?" You could see the big dumb question marks hanging upon their heads.

Jimin sighs , finally they understood what he was trying to tell them.
" Oh shit. Do you need something ?" Taehyung runs to his side , helping him sit down on the bed. He lets his head fall backward as another contraction hit him. His face is all covered up in sweat.

" Water please." He tries to give Taehyung a smile even though he could feel the contraction getting bigger by every minute.

" BABY IS COMING !" Yoongi screams as he finally snaps out of his trance. Jimin can't help but roll his eyes out.
" Yeah you finally know." He mutters the words under his breath , scoffing on Yoongi's face.

The glass that he was holding onto falls to the floor with a shattering noise , his hands immediately rest on his bump at another contraction. It gives him a warning that he needs to head out right now.

" Jungkookie you should start the car. Me and Yoongi hyung would get Jimin down." Jungkook looks at them with a surprised expression , he's still a bit shocked his things happened in such a short interval of time. He rushes out of the room , searching for the car eyes in the living room.

" Hyung , you gonna help me ?" Jimin shouts at Yoongi. He just want this baby out of him right now , the pain is unbearable.
The contraction are still on the manageable stage right now , but he don't know how long it'll last. He could feel his body slowly giving up.

They somehow managed to get Jimin safely to the car. Taehyung decides to sit on the passenger seat while Jungkook drives. Yoongi is sitting on the backseat with Jimin to provide him mental support , but it looks like he need it more than Jimin. Because the way he's hyperventilating it feels like he's the one going into labor.

" Jimin , breath." He runs Jimin's cold hand to provide him some of his body heat. The way the younger is sweating right now makes it look like he's running down a high fever.

Jimin tries to form some words but everytime they're replaced with wails and whimpers.
" Just hold on a bit more longer." He wipes off the sweat from his forhead , securing Jimin with the thin quilt he grabbed at the last second.

" Just wait a bit longer baby. I know you want to meet us and we want to meet you too. Just wait a bit more." Whispering soothing words to the belly , he rubs it gently.
Jimin clenches his hold on Yoongi's hand. With every contraction he squeezes it even more. And even though the nails that dig into Yoongi's hand hurts , it's nothing compared to what Jimin is going through.

Just a bit more of suffering and then... they can finally meet their baby. The feeling finally settles down in Yoongi's bones and suddenly his mind is overflowing from mixed emotions. From happiness to nervousness , from fear to excitement , from anxiousness to ecstasy, he feels it all.

___________________________________________

Sorry to anyone who was waiting for Yoonmin to kiss 😭 don't worry though I'll give it to you pretty soon 💖

I've passed by many eyes , but I get lost into yours ↻ yoonmin  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें