74

It's hardly been a week since Jimin moved in with him, but they fell into a routine so fast like it has always been like that.
Waking up to Jimin's face just some inches away from his is now a normal thing for Yoongi.

He always wake up some minutes before Jimin and wake him up by pressing kisses all over his face. Today was his day off, meaning there's no rush of getting off the bed, so he have something planned in his head.

Instead of kissing Jimin's forhead or lips he leaned over to press a fluttering kiss onto his bare neck. It didn't stopped there, he continued to trail down from his chin to his neck to his collar bones, going down with every kiss until Jimin was finally awake.

" Hyung." His voice came out as an unintentional moan, his breath hitches feeling Yoongi's wet lips press across his shoulder blades.
Yoongi clutched his hands unto Jimin's tiny waist, leaning him in against his sturdy body, as a result Jimin was weakened by his gentle seductive touch.

He continued to gaze within Jimin's eyes, searching for any kind of hesitation or resistance. But when he didn't found any he begun kissing his frail neck again. Jimin bites his lip in an attempt to suppress the moans.

That made Yoongi take a step further away, his hands trail down Jimin's slender frame stopping just right at his stomach. He lifts the hem of Jimin's sweater but Jimin was quick to stop him.

" Haru-"
" He just fell asleep an hour before, probably not waking up for another hour or two." He had made sure Haru was deep sleep before finally executing his plan.

Jimin looks away from Yoongi's gaze, his eyes fall onto the sidelamp, fidgeting with the hem of his sweater. It didn't take Yoongi long to notice what the younger was feeling.

He sighs heavily before putting his hand beneath Jimin's chin to make him look up.
" Jimin ah, what's wrong ?" He knows it, but he just wants Jimin to open up to him.

Jimin looks around nervously, Yoongi's gaze only made him more nervous. He don't know how to say it.
" Baby, look at me." Jimin doesn't look into his eyes.
" You're so beautiful Jimin. So, so beautiful. Every inch of your body is just perfect. Don't get insecure about yourself." The words echo in Jimin's ear and he finally look back at him.

" B-but my body is not like before. I've marks all over and it's just-" Yoongi knows Jimin wouldn't be satisfied by his words so he chose to show him by his actions.

He unwraps Jimin's finger from the fabric and pulled it enough to give him a view of Jimin's abdomen. His pale white skin, belly still a little rounded after giving birth to Haru and adorned in stretch marks that are a representation of how he carried Haru inside of him for 9 months.

He don't know why Jimin thinks that his body is not perfect. He is in love with Jimin, his soul, his smile, his personality not his body. Maybe it was his fault for not voicing out his thoughts before, so now he'll show Jimin how much he love him.

He continues to kiss each and every stretch mark, just looking at them make him fill with even more love and admiration.
" You're so pretty baby. So gorgeous." He presses another kiss on it.

" I fell in love with you Jimin not your body. I could care less about how you look because in my eyes you'll always remain the most beautiful person on this earth." Jimin's skin is amber in the dusky sunlight. The orange glow floods in through the blind of the window, painting Jimin in different hue of flaming orange.

" Would you let me show it to you ? How much I love you." It's a simple gesture that he needed from Jimin to dive into his addicting lips.
Yoongi is always surprised how their lips fit so perfectly-- as if they were meant for each other. Moving against each other, feeling each other. Yoongi grabbed the back of Jimin's neck, growling in the kiss as Jimin moaned in pleasure.

Their fingers caressed each other's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the heady magic.
Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Their souls mingle in the quiet moments between action and stillness. The cold room started feeling warm.

It isn't the first time for either of them, but they're still nervous. It's a fresh feeling for both of them.
There's something about Jimin that lights Yoongi up from the inside, something that melts his confidence to nothing at all. To him touching Jimin feels like he's handed over the holy grail.

Yoongi's hot breath striking against Jimin's exposed skin lights up a spark inside of him that travels all over his body in a second. He no longer tries to subdue his moans but surely tries to tone them down a little, not wanting to wake Haru up.

Yoongi took his time to admire each and every part of Jimin's body, praising it like a preacher. He showers him with compliments and sweet kisses to his soft skin, bestowing down all his love for him.
Jimin covers his face on the compliments , his heart beating faster with every touch. This is a new feeling for him, a new but such a blissful feeling.

"I love you Jimin." By the time, their scent has already mingled together. The room probably smelling something like oceanic scent mixed with a sweet caramely one.
" I love you too." They lock eyes for just a moment, before they close them again and experience the euphoric feeling they feel in each other's embrace.

Jimin leans forward like that, his lips parted and ready to catch Yoongi's lips in between them. He wants more of his love and Yoongi is here to give it to him and make him feel loved, all over again.