23

" Jimin ah." He places his right hand on his cheek making Jimin look straight into his eyes.

" It's okay you don't have to tell me about it." Jimin's eyes were full of hesitancy , the fear shining along the glossy tears.
" I wa-nt to." The past months have brought them closer , and if Jimin have to tell someone about his past he'll like it to be Yoongi , because he trust him with his whole life.

Yoongi interwined their hands , the small gesture making Jimin calm and relaxed. He took a deep breath before venting into his memory lane again. The dark memories he had tried to block so hard but failed in the end.
" I was new in Seoul when I met Sang hyun in a bar."
The memory starts playing in his head. The club was dimly lit by neon lights , it was like dancing on the northern lights. Jimin was a bit hesitant to come here first but he needed to loosen up and finally dragged himself here. Dressed in his best clothes he was standing near the bar , his cheeks flushed from the little alcohol he had earlier.

" Hey." A raspy voice said beside him , making Jimin turn around , he had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks, the tousled jet black hair which were thick and lustrous. His eyes a mesmerizing light brown. His playful smile drawn into a hard line across his face. Jimin had never seen someone so attractive before.

"Hi." Jimin stutter through all the blushing. The handsome man smiled at him.
" You wanna dance." He extends his hand towards Jimin. Jimin gasped first , a bit surprised from the overwhelment but took the hand none the less.
If only he knew how this was going to change his life forever he would never have taken that hand.

"I was so naive at that time and thought that it might be love at first sight." His tongue bittered at the memories. Yoongi kept listening carefully.

"Our relationship escalated quickly after that , he asked me to move in with him and I gladly did."
The clubbing night end with sloppy drunk kisses and desire of wanting more. Sang hyun treated him like a gentleman , taking him on dates and everything that Jimin liked. 2 and a half dates later they finally put the tag of boyfriends on their relationship. And Jimin was beyond than happy. He ended up moving into Sang hyun's apartment , it was not very luxurious but it was enough for them.

" It was all sunshine and rainbows first but then things took a drastic turn." Yoongi looked over at his face , squeezing his hand lightly as if trying to say 'you don't need to continue if you don't want to.' Jimin reassures him with a half smile , he knows he have to do this he finally wants to let go of the haunting memories.

" He would come home drunk and his pockets stuffed with cigarettes. I-i tried to stop him but instead he manipulated me saying that I should do these kind of things too. I declined it first you know I always hated such kind of things." He stops for a second afraid that Yoongi might judge him for doing such things , what if Yoongi ends up hating him.
" It's okay. Please continue." Jimin nods , biting his lower lip in anxiousness as he continued.

"But then he said that if I doesn't do such things, that means I don't love him anymore and he'll break up with me. I got scared of being left alone so I gave in and did as he told me to. He would make me smoke and drink with him. And I did it , I did everything without even thinking twice because I loved him."

Sang hyun brings the wrinkled toxic cigarette upto Jimin's lips forcing it inside
He inhales the grey stench falling into fits of cough as the smoke invaded his inside. He felt disgusted at himself for doing something like this but when he looked at Sang hyun's face he looked proud. Maybe it wasn't as bad as he thought , he prepared himself before taking another drag.

"I thought that was enough to make him stay but how wrong I was. My parents found about him and asked me to break up and come back home but I was just so blinded by love that I completely cut them off. He told me how proud he was and I thought that I did a good thing."

Breaking off with his parents was one of the thing that he regretted the most. Yoongi didn't know what to say , he wanted to tell the younger that it'll be okay but was he in a place to do so. A tear fell from Jimin's eyes into Yoongi's hand.

"I basically knew no one here except for him so I relied on him even for my basic needs and he took the advantage out if it."
Jimin's voice started shaking by this moment , the hurt and betrayal expressed clearly in it.

"When he was gone for a week I started going out again and made some friends with our neighbours but when he came back he was so mad."
His body started trembling as he remembered his face again. His eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold , hard. The whites in his eyes turned a pure black. His lethal state felt painful and piercing.

"He-he slapped me." Jimin finally breaths out his breathing abnormally heavy , his chest rising up and down. He remembers the spreading of purple with yellow blotches on the surface wound. It felt like reliving the memory.

Sang hyun hit him and he fell to the ground with the force of it. He held his stinging cheek in pain the tears streaming out on their own as he looked at Sang hyun with a look of disbelief on his face. Sang hyun just an inch away smirking at him before his shoe made contact with his stomach.

It was the loud bang that left a hole in the wall, the thump of the flying vase, and the crash of the figure coming in contact with the floor. It was the unapologetic 'I'm sorry', the oh so devilish laughter that Jimin loved once. He thought of Sang hyun as his angel but didn't knew that a monster lived inside of him.

The shaking didn't stopped as the flashbacks continued, he swear he felt each and every wound that Sang hyun left him that night.
" He's not here anymore. You're safe with me." Jimin hide his face in Yoongi's chest , his wailing becoming louder and desperate.

" Jimin open your eyes , you're not with him now. Look I'm here. I'm here with you I'll protect you." Jimin opens his eyes , all the memories fading away in an instant. His breath calmed down after he inhaled Yoongi's scent.

" You don't need to tell me more. You should rest now." Yoongi whispers against Jimin's ears. Jimin held the hem of Yoongi's sweater shaking his head in response.

" I want to. Please." There's a desperation in his voice , the need to let go of all the memories and let himself free from them.

" Okay but if you feel uncomfortable just stop." Jimin nods against his chest , not letting go of the older. Yoongi ruffles his hairs , planting a kiss on top of his head.