A/N

So, before I start a new story. I actually have two in my mind and I can't actually decide which one to write first. You can help me by telling which one sounds more good. I'll appreciate it alot.☺️

Okay so first one -

Yoongi and Jimin are both special agents who hate each other for no particular reason. Their co workers are so annoyed by them bickering with eachother everyday. On a particular important mission they both are paired together and require to fly to another country. Will love bloom between them in a new country where they're required to live together or will they hate each other more after that ?

The second one ( I think it's actually alot like this one but still different than it.)

Yoongi and Jimin are friends with benefits. Their relationship is just pleasure with no strings attached. But then somehow Jimin gets pregnant with Yoongi baby, but he don't want anything to do with it. Yoongi somehow manages to convince Jimin to carry the child and gave them to him once they're born. After a long thought process Jimin agrees to it, but also puts one condition in front of Yoongi that he'd not interfere in his life while he's carrying his child. Being put on a thin line, Yoongi agrees even after being in love with Jimin from a long time.
Will Jimin be able to feel any kind of love for the child he's carrying or will he end up leaving Yoongi behind ?