13

" Hyung , have you packed for the weekend ?" Jungkook's face lays on top of Yoongi's computer , he continue to stare at the older , frowning when he got no reply.

" Ah hyung." He whines again , finally being successful in gaining Yoongi's attention. Yoongi pushes his glasses upwards , raising his eye brow at the younger.

" Packed ? Why ? Is there something this weekend ?" Jungkook face palms himself at his hyung's slow witness.

He spun the chair sitting in an inverted manner.
" Hyung how can you forget about it ?" Jungkook hopes he would remember about the great event from this but Yoongi still look at him dumbfounded.

" It's our workshop." Jungkook answers , aware of the fact that Yoongi was not a big fan of guess games.
He made an 'o' shape with his mouth as the realisation finally hit him. It was their annual workshop more like a mini vacation for the writers to relax and heal in the countryside.

" I don't think I'll go this year." Jungkook face fell at that , even though he was in good term with all his colleagues he always looked up at Yoongi as his real brother. He would anticipate for their workshop every year to spend time with Yoongi.

" Why ?" Jungkook whispers in his dejected voice.
" You know Jimin's condition , I should stay here to help him." Yoongi tries to console Jungkook , who looked up at him with pleading eyes.

" It's just 3 days , I know Jimin hyung will manage. Please hyung." His shoulders slumped down feeling like a neglected puppy , his hands curling inwards to form small fists. The scintillating eyes stared at Yoongi with so much hope in them , beseeching him to say yes.

" Gguk ah you're not understanding." He tries to put his point forward but Jungkook was acting like a little baby who wants his favourite toy and wouldn't stop whining until he lays his hand upon it.
" Hyung , it's just 3 days. Please." His heavy eyelids a fraction too slow to blink , his iris staring at his hyung.
" Gguk-"
" Please"
"Ggu-"
"Pretty please."

" Okay." He said with a sigh , running fingers through his hairs. What can be do ? He's a weak man for Jungkook's pleading eyes.

Jungkook lunged forward on hearing the approval , letting the happiness soak right into his bones. His grip tightened around
Yoongi's tiny frame.
" Thank you. You're the best hyung." He gave him one last squeeze before letting him free from his hold.

" God damn you almost choked me." He reaches out towards his water bottle falling in fits of laughter in between.

Yoongi was afraid to break the news to Jimin , sure Jimin wouldn't kill him just because of a workshop but it was more like he was worried about the younger wellbeing and didn't want to leave him alone for 3 days.

Jimin's reaction was positive to the news encouraging him to go and not refrain himself just because of him. Even though Yoongi tried to resist , Jimin was persistent to send him to the workshop. Yoongi tried to put up every excuse but Jimin denied them all.

" You sure , you'll manage ?" Yoongi carries his bags outside the house stopping at the doorway to have a second thought. He's still not sure about his decision. If Jimin tells him not to go he'll bail out on the trip without even thinking twice.

" Hyung , I told you to go. Don't overthink it." Jimin rubs his 4 month belly which was well hidden under his loose knitted sweater. The bump is no bigger than a cabbage head but Jimin's smaller frame made it look more prominent. Yoongi had noticed Jimin's enhancing curves , his fingers wanting to trace each and every one of them.

" Okay but if anything happens just call me." He reminds him once again even though he had said the same thing about 5 times since morning. He will miss the peachy scent for following days.

" Okay mom I'll." Jimin joins his hand together , pushing Yoongi outside the house. He giggles at Yoongi's stubborn reactions.

" Now go and please stop worrying." He waves him bye. Standing in the balcony watching the car move away from his vision.

" Guess it's just us now." He cups his belly in between his hands , smiling at his weird habit of talking to the baby. He was officially into his second trimester of pregnancy feeling like he was already on the cloud nine.

" I've reached safely." Yoongi didn't wait for a moment to call Jimin after reaching the cabin. Even though the purpose of this workshop is to relax he don't think  he'll be able to do so while being away from Jimin. He'll not admit but he's missing his honey scent.

" That's great." Jimin placed the phone on speaker continuing with the task of folding clothes. He stares at Yoongi's shirt for more time than he should.

The other end seemed to be too busy , chattering voices surrounding Yoongi along with the melodious laughter. Jimin smiles at the thought of Yoongi having fun and enjoying himself.

Just as Yoongi was about to make another remark he was called by Jungkook.
" Hyung come fast we're deciding on the rooms." Jungkook shouts from the second floor , helping others with their luggages.
" Coming." Yoongi shouts back , walking to a more quite place to talk.

" You should go they must be waiting for you." Jimin places the phone back on his ear , his eyes drifting towards the kitchen where Yoongi cooks meals for him.
" Yeah." Yoongi looks at a angry Jungkook approaching him.

" Jimin.." He whispers. Jimin hums allowing him to continue.
" Don't forget to take your medicine and vitamins on time and please eat healthy when I'm away okay ? And if-"

" If anything happens I'll call you , now please go okay." Jimin cuts him in , completing Yoongi's sentence , his omega contented with all the care he gets from him.
"Hmm bye."
" Bye." Jimin hangs up feeling a smile come on his face , he hugs the pillow near to his chest , inhaling the oceanic scent that still lingered on it. Yoongi's scent instantly lulling him to sleep.