22

Tw : mention of past abusive relationship , manipulation and degradation. You can skip the next three chapters if you want.
____

The old fears run through his head, he hears the taunting laughter of years past, the bad memories cut loose their chains and invade his confidence, eroding the person he have built since those dark days.

He couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking him. His heart was racing and all he wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save him.

" Jimin ?" The said male asked in his deep voice making Jimin gulp , he can feel the sweat drench his skin, the throbbing of his own eyes, the ringing screams vibrating in his ears, and the thumping of his heart against his chest.
He wanted to run away from there but it was like his body has refused to listen to him.
" Sang hyun." He whisper in a trembling voice , Sang hyun smirks noticing how much control he still have over Jimin's body after all these years.

His smirks disappear into an angry and annoyed look after looking at his baby bump. Jimin coveres his belly with his hands feeling the piercing look.

Sang hyun chuckles lowly, his laugh was enough to make chills run down Jimin's spine.
" My baby is having a baby. " He sits down to touch Jimin's belly but Jimin backs off before he could do so.

" Oh Jiminie why are you sweating so much , are you sick ?" He brings his hand closer to Jimin's face. Jimin flinched his eyes at the sudden moment , the flashback of his past running down his memory lane. Sang hyun wipes the sweat off his forhead , tracing Jimin's cheekbone with his forefinger.

Jimin curled up his fingers into a fist, nails digging into his palm. He can't hear his rapid breathing, but he can feel the oxygen flooding in and out of his lungs.

He has always thought that he had changed that if he ever crossed paths with Sang hyun he'll not behave like his past self. But here he was being all submissive to him.

Sang hyun pulls his collar sideways , a vicious laugh making it's way when he sees his bare neck.
" As expected , you're still a whore." The walls he worked so hard to build just clashed down because of a sentence. He felt his chest tightening. He open his lips to sleak in his defence but, no sound made it past, it felt like all his senses were robbed and replaced with something that makes his muscles contract and eyes widen in dread.

His legs finally gave up , he expected the harsh impact but instead he was saved by the warm arms.
" Yoongi.." He breaths out. His lower lip quivering in fear , he tightens his grip on the alpha's coat. The warm tears wetting the expensive material.

" Jimin ? What's wrong ?" Jimin didn't replied , the sobs intensified. Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin's back rubbing soothing circles but nothing seemed to calm the younger down , he had never seen Jimin in such a state and it made him terrified.

" Take care of your omega." Sang hyun said with a smirk before passing by him. From the look on his face Yoongi knew he had something to do with Jimin's state. He wanted to run after him and make him miserable for making Jimin cry but leaving Jimin alone in a situation like that didn't felt like a good option.

" Jimin let's go back." He hides his face in his chest , guiding him outside the mall away from all the people's attention.

Jimin didn't said a word on the drive back , he continued to sniffle , curling into a ball. Seeing Jimin like that was eating Yoongi up inside. He placed his hand on Jimin's hoping it'll make him better but instead he hissed at the touch , retorting his hand back.

Jimin walked back to his room locking it down. Yoongi tried to have a talk with him but Jimin didn't said a word. He grabbed his hairs in worry , a habit that has been there for as long as he remembers.

It was after 3 hours that he finally heard the unlocking sound. He jumped up from the couch already knocking on the door.
" Come in." Jimin's voice was groggy from all the crying. His eyes a bright shade of red , the trails of dried tears stained on his cheeks. He looked absolutely devastated.

" Jimin.." He whispers afraid Jimin might have a breakdown again if he raise his voice even a bit , he maintained a big enough gap between them remembering the incident that happened in the car earlier today.

Jimin didn't said anything instead he let himself fall into the alpha's hold. He let himself break down in Yoongi's arms , a place he has claimed as his safe heaven.
In Jimin's sobbing Yoongi heard the sound of a heart breaking. He watched Jimin shake with fear, tears flowing unchecked, there was part of Yoongi breaking too.

When he cried there was a rawness to it, like the pain was still an open wound. He would clasp more into his arms , his body shaking from all the screaming and crying. The sobs were stifled at first as he attempted to hide his wound then overcome by the wave of his emotions he broke down entirely, all his defences washed away in those salty tears.

" Don't waste your tears on people who don't deserve it." Jimin looks at Yoongi's face , at that moment Yoongi wanted to kiss him , hold him tightly and tell him how he don't deserve to be treated this way , how he could be the one who would treat him rightly.

He wants to tell him that he deserves the whole world that if it was in his hands he would give him all the stars hanging on the sky.

He brings his hand closer to his face leaving a quick peck on it , he cups Jimin's cheeks in them , wiping off the tears off them.
" Don't cry petal." He closes the gap between them pressing his lips on his forehead. All it leaves is a little wet mark; a shallow pool of saliva on his forehead. But when he plants the kiss there Jimin feel warmth spread through his whole body.