68

" So, you're telling me that you accidentally heard Jimin confessing his underlying love for you, and then you kissed him out of nowhere and you both confessed to each other ?"

If someone looked at Taehyung's expression right now they would feel like Taehyung is Jimin's father who just found out about his son's secret relationship and is very mad. But in reality Taehyung is just as shocked as Jungkook. They both gave each other looks while Yoongi broke down the whole event to them.

" Yes." Yoongi and Jimin, both say in unison.
Taehyung squirmed uncomfortably on his seat, he continuously drank the water in order to co-operate with the sudden bolt out of the blue.

" Wow, what movie am I living in ?" He chuckles lightly, keeping the half empty glass back on the table. Suddenly, he's reminded of the letters.
" Wait, what about my letters?"

" Letters ?" Jimin and Yoongi gave each other a look, that is enough to tell that they know nothing about the letters or Taehyung's plan.

Taehyung moves a little to the side and pull out the letter underneath the cushion. It's in the same manner that he kept it in yesterday.
" See, here it is." He places it on his lap.

" I slept in Jimin's room last night, so I wasn't able to see it."
" I even left one in Jimin's night stand." He things atleast Jimin should have seen it, he out extra effort in copying his handwriting.
" I was a bit overwhelmed by the events so I think I didn't paid any attention to it." And there goes his perfect plan in water.

His shoulder hangs low, a frown on his face. Jungkook seemed to noticed his dejected mood so he scoops a bit closer to him.
" Ah hyung. Why are you sulking ? Isn't this what you wanted? To get Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung together?"
Taehyung gave him a half hearted nod.
" Then we should be happy for them." He shows Taehyung his big smile, that serves as his energy booster.
" You're right kook." His usual smile is back on his face.

" Jiminie I'm so happy for you both." He leap towards his best friend with his arms wide open and Jimin gladly accept them.
" Tae, thank you." He smiles into the hug, Taehyung patting his back with his hand.

" Now, should we get back to work. I've to move back today only." Yoongi passes Haru back to Jimin and start sorting out the boxes.
" Ay ay captain." Taehyung soon follows him into the other room.

Since, Yoongi didn't brought much things than his clothes and working equipments, they were able to move all his things in just two rounds. Now, left with only his backpack and some other little things Yoongi stood on the doorway to bid his goodbye.

" Daddy will miss you." He left a sweet little kiss on Haru's forhead and then proceeds to do the same with Jimin.
" I'll miss you too." He press down Jimin's head on his chest. They stay like that for some seconds. Afterall, goodbyes are the hardest to say.

" Just give me a call whenever you need me, okay ?" Jimin's eyes are already glassy with tears but he don't want to wave Yoongi off with tears in his eyes. So, he sucks them up and bid his farewell with a smile. Afterall it's not a ending, it's just a beginning of their new life.

" I'll miss your dad." He holds Haru close to his chest. For the first time in a while the house feel so empty. It doesn't feel like home anymore.

.

" And done. This was the last box." Jungkook puts the last box in the living room, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand.

" Thank you for helping me out. I'll treat you both with something good." Jungkook opens his mouth to say something in response but Taehyung beats him to it.
" Ah hyung, we just did our duty as a friend don't need to thank us."

Yoongi smiles at his friends, he sure got very lucky with them. He sighs looking at the big apartment. He never felt this lonely in the house until now. 

He immediately fishes out his phone from the pocket and sent a message to Jimin. When he got no response, his hands started dialling his number.
" If you gonna be like that hyung then why did you even moved back." Taehyung helps himself into Yoongi's kitchen, his eyes rolling with every empty cabinet.

" You just said him goodbye like what 15 minutes ago, now you're calling him." He comes out of the kitchen with an annoyed look after not finding anything to eat.

" Well that, I've my reason to move back. And I actually need your help with something else." Jungkook and Taehyung raises their brow at that. Something else?

.

" Is Haru asleep ?" Yoongi looks towards the right corner of his empty room, that's where Haru's crib is placed in Jimin's room. He reaches out his hand towards the void space.

" No hyung, he's been on the edge since you left. He just won't stop crying." He has tried every possible way to stop his crying but sadly Haru only wants his dad.

" Can you put the phone on speaker ?"
Without further delay Jimin obliges to it.
" Haru ah, can you hear me ?" The baby stop any kind of movement on hearing Yoongi's voice. The tears stop rolling down his chin, his big eyes searching around the room for the source of the voice.

" Why is my little prince crying ? Are you missing me ?" The baby blabbered as if replying to his question. Jimin just watches with a awe struck looked on his face, the bond between Haru and Yoongi is a spiritual one.

" Daddy miss you too baby."
" You're a good boy, right? So don't cause any trouble for your papa." The baby starts squirming on hearing Yoongi's voice but it's not long after that he's curling himself into Jimin and falling asleep.

" I can't believe you calmed him down just like that." Yoongi chuckles at Jimin's surprised tone.
" I'm his dad afterall what did you expect ?" In spite of Yoongi not being in front of him, Jimin could easily visualise the proud smile on his face.

" Yes daddy Yoon." He teases him, not knowing how the words managed to affect the other male and made him all flustered.
" Don't call me that." He hides his face in the pillow, he don't want his erotic thoughts to make a come back.

" Why ? Do you have a daddy kink-" Jimin smirks on the other side, trying not to laugh at the older.
" Ah stop it. Good night Jimin." Yoongi abruptly stops him from completing the sentence.
" Haha good night hyung." He snickers before hanging up the phone. This would be his first night away from Yoongi, he just wishes to go back to his side already.