21

The weekend came sooner than expected. Both of them were now on their way to shop for the little one. Jimin with an excited smile on his face and Yoongi with a worried look.

They're just two blocks away from the mall when Jimin suddenly stops in his way , his eyes drifts towards tiny café huddled among the huge city buildings.
" Hyung can we go there ?" He looks towards Yoongi for the permission.
" But we're going to the mall Jimin."
" Hyung the baby wants milkshake." He uses the baby card , a smug smile on his face as he already knows that the older can't deny it.
" Fine." Yoongi sighs already walking towards the cafe.

The half a dozen customers glanced up as the door swung open, heralded by a blast of cold wind. Unlike the outside, the interior of the café was warm and cheery, with bright lights and colourful walls. The customers returned to their conversations as the door swung closed behind them.

The glass-fronted counter was an array of cream cakes and pastries, all with English sounding names fascinated Jimin. He looked around his surroundings with a awe struck look on his face.

His brows knit together as he tried to choose from the menu , his heart wanting to try all of them. Yoongi chuckles at him , resting his face on his arm as he stared at Jimin's face.

" Hello sir , what would you - Jimin ? Yoongi hyung ?" Both of them averts their gaze on hearing the familiar voice. Their eyes widen in shock seeing Taehyung standing right in front of them.

" TAE ?" Jimin screams once his eyes land on his long lost best friend , his arms wrapping around his neck embracing him in a tight warm hug.

" CHIM ?" They both starts bouncing in excitement the silent cafe now filled with their loud booming laughter.

" Yoongi hyung." Taehyung finally let go of Jimin to hug Yoongi who returns the hug with with a big smile.
" Long time no see." He pats the younger's back , happy to see an old friend.

Taehyung looks back at Jimin , taking a look at his matured face , his eyes fall down to his big belly.
" HOLY SHIT ! YOU'RE PREGNANT ??" Before Jimin could answer him he was crushed between his arms again.

" Let him breathe Tae." Yoongi helps them separate out afraid they may hurt the baby in between their little reunion.
" Chim I'm so happy for you." He hugs him again but this time he does so lightly, carefully of the belly.

" Yoongi hyung congrats." He smiles at Yoongi clearly misunderstanding the situation. Yoongi scratches his nape , not knowing how to break the news to him.

" It's not like what you're thinking." Taehyung seems visibly confused by that , he looked at Jimin for an explanation but he too smiled awkwardly at him.
" It's not your baby ?" Taehyung asks hoping to understand the situation better.

" It is."
" Then what's wrong ?" The situation was quite a bothersome to him.
" You might wanna sit down for that." Yoongi drags the other chair for Taehyung , gesturing Jimin to tell him everything.

" Oh.." Taehyung replies after listening to the whole story , it all felt like some cliche au or movie to him.
" You would be a great family though." The smile fades away from his face when he sees the clear tension building up.

" Taehyung." One of his co workers called him.
" Shit I almost forgot I work here. Decide on your order I'll come back later." With that he left the two alone.

" What a small world." Yoongi tries to ease the atmosphere hoping Jimin wouldn't think about Taehyung's word much.
" Yeah." Jimin replies. Eyes fixed on the menu as he tried not to look at Yoongi.

" I'll see you later guys , let's hangout sometime soon." Taehyung waves them off as they walked out of the cafe.
" I don't think you'll be bored again now."
" Yeah I'll have Taehyung to keep me company now." He smiles at the newly saved contact ' Tae <3 '

-

" Hyung I can't choose one." Jimin shows him the two little onesies , a fluffy white one and a pink one. His pout grows deeper as he tried to pick one of them.

The little clothes made Yoongi imagine a little baby , a mix of his and Jimin's features. But he hopes the baby will inherit more of Jimin's features rather than his , more like a mini version of Jimin who would run around the house with his tiny feets , his chubby fingers curled up in fist and his big smile making his eyes turn into cresent moons.

" Hyung , don't space out on me."
" Huh what were you saying ?"
" I was asking which one is better ?" Yoongi takes the onesies in his hands , the material feeling soft against his touch.

" We'll buy both." He place both of them in the cart.
" But-"
" No buts , I want to buy them for our baby." The accidental slip of tongue made both of their heart stop for a second. There's no denying that it's Yoongi's child too but he never admitted it not till now.

He looks at Jimin afraid of what might ve his reaction to it but the younger is busy eyeing the shoes. Yoongi heave a relieved sigh on that.

" Hyung don't stand there , help me I can't reach those shoes." He tries to extend his arms upwards but it's still too high for him.
Yoongi smiles to himself before helping him out.

They finally head out to the cash counter after buying like a lots of clothes and shoes.
" You can look at the other stores , I'll join you after paying up." Jimin nodes walking outside the store.

" Did you like the clothes papa bought for you." He rubs his belly , a smile spreading on his face when he felt the baby kick to his hand movement.

He was too busy talking to his bump that he didn't noticed when he bumped into someone.
" Sorry." He apologized quickly at his clumsiness looking at the person's face. His smile get replaced by a horrified look. He couldn't believe his eyes. He didn’t want to anyway.

The adrenalin flew over his veins like a carp through the river, but he couldn’t move a single muscle, not even to scream. The absolute horror completely paralyzed him, and the more he thought about run away, or simply moving a bit, the more he felt discouraged and utterly terrified.
He didn’t remember being that scared in his life.