18

Jimin was always a social butterfly , ready to go out and have some fun whenever he had his day offs. He preferred the blue sky rather than the wooden ceiling. He loved the cold winds and rustling of leaves rather than warmth that the house provided him.

The dimly lit living room , the vintage coloured walls , thick velvet curtains , paintings and faded panels on the wall , the creamy silk couch , actually he never liked them before. If you had ask him to choose between staying in and going outside half a year ago , he would've choosen going out without any thought.

Then , what changed now ? Well , certainly it all changed because of the person that was sitting across him on the other end. It was this majestic oceanic scent that made this house a home.

They would always find each other , sunk together on the couch in the living room doing their own things. It felt so natural that it started feeling more like a habit now.

But today the atmosphere was a palpable one. They both has some things they wanted to say to each other. The words almost at the tip of their tongue. But they waited for the other one to go first.

" Jimin"
" Hyung" The words came out at the same time.

" You go first." He lets the younger speak his thoughts first.
" No hyung it's not that important. You go first."
" It's okay , just tell me what it is." He scoops a bit closer to the younger leaving a certain distance between them.

" It's nothing much , I'm just worried." Yoongi knits his brow at that. Jimin huffs a breath before continuing.
" I'm already in my sixth month and the baby didn't show any movement yet. I heard it's normal to feel it during the fourth or fifth month but I'm already in my sixth month and.." He makes an eye contact with Yoongi , his lower lip quivered as he continued.
" I've felt nothing."

His eyes shift to the side , Yoongi wraps an arm around his gravity-drawn shoulder making the younger's face rests on his chest , gently rubbing his arm.

Despite the heaviness in his stomach , it fluttered at the feeling of his body pressed against Yoongi's. He sunk into the warmth of his side , appreciative of the simple gesture.

" Jimin ah. Don't worry. It's okay. It's normal okay ? There's nothing wrong with you or the baby." He cups his chubby cheeks in his palms making him look directly in his eyes.

Jimin nods trying to suck up the generous streams but the glassy layer of tears didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi.
" Maybe the baby is just lazy like me." He tries to lift up the mood , smiling when he sees himself succeeding in it.

" Yeah. I really think that's the reason." Jimin breaks out into laughter after that. His face changing into a vision of relaxed joy and unrestrained mirth. The younger seemed more relax now, his mood swings are totally incomprehensible for the older.
" What do you wanted to say hyung ?" Jimin asks remembering how the older was trying to say something too.
" Oh that." He readjusts himself in the couch.

" I was thinking that you should go on your leave now." He knows how much the kids and his job matters to him so he tried to break the news as best as possible , afraid of any negative reaction.

" I know you probably want to work for more time but please think about yourself Jimin. I know it's hard for you sit in a chair in the same position for hours." The younger often complaints about his backaches , sometime it gets so worse that he's not even to stand for a long time.

" And plus you know the doctor said to take extra care as it's not a normal pregnancy." Jimin doesn't know what to respond , he knows that this is the best decision for him but he's not ready to leave the kids yet.