19.0

Julia's POV:

~unexpected call~

~

The next day started pretty much like the previous one.
Only that, while we were eating, I got an unexpected call from Jeongin.
I looked at Hayley confused as if she knew anything, but the younger one was just as clueless as I was.

Snapchat:

dolphin.scream is calling🎥...

Accept/Decline

"Hi~", Jeongin greeted me, waving his hand at me while laughing in the most adorable way ever.

I knew he wasn't a baby, but he was just too adorable for a man.

Hayley sat next to me and looked at the screen: "Naw~ Hey Innie!"

"Hi Jeongin! How are you?", I asked politely, slow and clear because I knew that his english wasn't the best.

"I'm fine, thank you and you?", he asked in his tiny english, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm amazing, thank you! Why did you call me?"

"Oh, yeah. I was just....um... I forgot the word", he stuttered slightly embarrassed.

"Then say it in korean", I offered him, seeing it as a test for us.

"Gung-geumhan"

"Curious!!", Hayley exclaimed, making me laugh.

"You understand korean?", he asked surprised.

"Should we tell him?", I asked the younger female, who nodded in an instant.

I guess she was keen on finally spilling some tea.

"Jeongin are you alone?"
I just wanted to make sure no one but Jeongin would know the news.
He looked around quickly: "I am."

"I'm going to teach Hayley, Mia Korean, because we're planning to go there in a two weeks. We want to visit you", I whispered.

"WAIT REALLY?", he exclaimed excited, with wide opened eyes.
I nodded, smiling at the younger one.

"Chan-hyung, Felix-hyung and Jisung-hyung don't know anything about that right?"

"Yes, we want to surprise them", Hayley replied this time.