20.2

Julia's POV:

~Question~

~

"It was Jung Wooyoung", I said feeling a wave of memories wash over me.

But it honestly felt so good to talk about everything.

Mia's jaw dropped: "Wait, so you wanna tell us that Wooyoung is your cousin??"
I just nodded, emotionlessly staring at the floor.

"You okay?", Hayley asked worried.

"Maybe.... It's just that I miss the times where him and I used to play in the forest or where I hid him under my bed because he had to go back to Korea."

"Isn't Stray Kids friends with Ateez?", Mia asked.
I nodded again.

"You could tell Chan-"

"Chan doesn't need to know that", I cut Hayley off, "I don't want to make him mad at Wooyoung for something I don't complete know about."

"Let's change the topic", Mia almost shouted and jumped up.

"Guys, I will take some time for myself to think. I don't want to make your mood down and I'm kinda tired. Make yourself feel at home please", I said faking a bright smile while standing up.

"Okay, try to rest a bit", Mia gave me a caring smile. I didn't really have the energy to keep that smile up for too long, just as I closed my room door, I teared up again.

I cuddled myself up in some blankets and hugged my pillow tight while I just let the memories roll over me.

But why should I continue being sad over something like that? Why not just remember the good times...

So I thought why not do something productive?

I got my laptop and headphones and started working on a really old song.

It was a song I wrote with Wooyoung back then, but we never finished it. As I read the first few lines of the lyrics we've written I had to laugh.

We tried to write a love song, which didn't really work out since it was too cringe for the both of us.

So it then turned out to be a song about Friendship.

The more lines I wrote, the more I remembered all those silly things we did and how his brothers always decided to stay in korea, because we were both too weird for them.