25.1

Julia's POV:

~meeting part 2~

~

I was getting so nervous, as I heard Chan yelling.
It was him Bang Chan. In real life.
I never thought this could ever happen.
O-

"Hey", I heard Jeongin yell back completely excited.

"Why are you so happy?", Chan chuckled.

"We have a surprise for each of you!", Seungmin explained.

"A surprise?", Felix asked obviously confused.

"Yep. Jisung come with me, Felix go with Jeongin and Minho, and Chan come with me to Hyunjin, he's already in your room", Seungmin said.

"Should I be scared?", Jisung asked laughing nervously.

"No, you'll love it! It's an early christmas gift!", Jeongin said like a little child. He was almost as excited as I was.

Then I only heard footsteps and my own heart.

It was beating so fast, I thought it would jump out of my chest any moment.

Then I heard the door open and I started to get sweaty hands.
Holy christ, I was so nervous.

"What. Is. That?", I heard Chan asking before he burst out in laugher.
A freaking adorable laugher.

"Did you buy a doll or what?", he asked giggling, stepping closer.
My breathing become uneven.

"Nope, just open it", Hyunjin replied.
I felt him getting closer and closer and then Chan took the hoodie off.

It suddenly felt a bit cold and I immediately missed the warmth of the hoddie.

"Wait a minute... IS IT BREATHING?", he asked shooked and touched my shoulder.
Hyunjin started to laugh at him and then I heard Chan gasp.

"Oh you didn't-", he said and ripped the christmas paper.
Light came across my face and I blinked a few times before I could clearly see Bang Chan standing in front of me with his hand on his mouth and watery eyes.

He looked stunning like always; with a cute black beanie, a black Hoodie and black jogging pants. The only clour besides black on his outfit, was the white text on the sleeves of the hoodie and a silver chain.

"Ju....", he whispered to himself stepping a bit away from me, to look at my whole body. He looked up and down, not moving anything else.