37.0

3rd Person's POV:

~True words~

~

"What do you mean with Julia is gone?!", a pretty worried and angry Chan asked through his phone.

It was currently 8 pm, the boys finished their performances just thirty minutes ago and were back at the dorm.

"Chan, I told you. Julia left to go somewhere. She said probably the gym, but they're closed because of corona", Mia tried to explain calmly, but even she was worried.

But she wasn't as worried as Chan was, because Wooyoung told him way more about Josh than anyone else.

"Fuck", Chan cursed trying to calm his rapid breaching.
He ended the call without another words and threw his phone on the bed, while pulling on his hair.

Julia didn't answer his messages and seemed to ignore his calls.

But Julia wasn't ignoring anyone, her phone was in the car and since she was still in the forest, she didn't notice the drama that was going on.

"Julia were the hell are you?", Chan asked himself, restlessly walking up and down in his room, almost sick of worrying about his girlfriend.

"I need to clear my head", he whispered before rushing to the bathroom. He turned the water on and let it flow into the sink, before he dipped his head in.

His body immediately relaxed as the cold water came in touch with his face and he rested a bit, again trying to think about all the conversations he had with Julia

He shot up as something came into his head.

"Forest", he whispered as he remembered what Julia once told him:

"Usally when I'm sad, a bit stressed or just want to be alone for a bit, I go to the forest"

He quickly dried his face and grabbed his phone and the keys, before running to his car and driving to the nearest forest he was able to find.

Chan knew were Julia was, since that forest was the only one near their house.

While Chan was almost losing his mind and ignoring the speed limits, Julia was peacefully sitting at the top of a tree she had climbed up an hour ago, petting the squirrel that had decided to give her some company.

"Squirrels are usally shy and run away from humans, but you little thing are the complete opposite", Julia chuckled while smiling at the little animal.

"Jisung and you could be brothers", she joked and then it suddenly hit her.

"Jisung and the boys", Julia whispered shocked and noticed that the sun was going down.

"Shit, how late is it?", Julia panicked, looking for her phone, which she left in the car.