75.0

3rd Person's POV:

~unexpected visitor~

~

"The food was amazing baby", Chan whispered, placing a gentle kiss onto Julia's warm forehead, who was laying in his arms.

After the meal, San and Wooyoung got back to their dorm, Areum and Hyunjin went to her apartment and Changbin, Jeongin, Seungmin and Minho decided to sleep on the huge couch in the girls living room.

That's how Ju ended up in Chan's embrace in her bedroom.

And once again the couple thought about what they had been through this past year.

Suddenly the female started to wheeze, confusing the older one.

"Where did that come from?", Chan giggled.

"I can't believe we met over Snapchat."

Chan let out a cute chuckle: "Weird, I know. But I still remember every text message."

"Liar", she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Well not every message, but a lot of them. The day I told you about my true identity I was sure you'd block me." He unconsciously tightened his grip.

Julia closed her eyes, focusing on his steady heartbeat, while thinking about what would've happened if she listened to her head that day.

They wouldn't be here if she had done that.

Decisions.

Decisions are so important and life is full of it.

"I sometimes can't stop thinking about a possible break up. There are so many decisions to make in the future and we might make the wrong ones. I hope our love for each other is strong enough to go through that." A sad smile made its way onto the younger ones face that the male adored so much.

"I hope so too, but I know that I will fight for you if it ever comes that far. I won't let you go that easily", he giggled, placing another soft kiss onto her forehead.

Then he kissed her face again and again, wanting the female to look up to him, to give him attention, which she did.

The older smiled in victory before carefully kissing her slightly dry lips.
The kiss caused a welcoming feeling of warmth in both of them, as they moved their lips in sync.

Comfort and home were the words that appeared in both of their minds while spending this moment with one another.

"I love you so much, my flower", Chan smiled, after Julia broke the kiss to breathe.