58.1

3rd Person's POV:

~babygirl~

~

"Why a date all of a sudden?", Julia teasingly asked, after thinking for a while in the actual pretty comfortable silence between the two of them.

They've been cuddling for a while now, enjoying the skinship and the warmth. But both were actually overthinking their whole relationship.

Chan sighed a little sad: "Because of your current situation and because the next three weeks will be very stressful and full of practise"

The older one knew that they won't be able to spend time with each other that often for the next two weeks, since they had a lot of things planned and had a lot of practise.

And those will sadly be the last two weeks for the couple before everything will be turning back to their old times.

They will have a long distance relationship.

And they were both very scared of it.

They knew that they'll be loyal, but that's not what worried them.
It was the fact that it'll be very painful to not see each other.

They won't be able to see each other face to face for god knows how long.

"You're lucky that I'll be here watching over you for the next two weeks", Julia smiled, gently taking off Chan's beanie, revealing his slightly curly, purple hair.

She wanted to cheer the older boy up a little, by trying to see the positive side.....but that didn't seem to help.

"Only two weeks", Chan pouted, thinking about what will happen as soon as she'll be back home.

"I'll try to come back here as soon as possible, but Bella needs me right now. Plus I need to save my money again", she chuckled, gently playing with his hair.

"I'll pay the next time you get here! I don't want you to spend so much, especially since I can't visit your hometown", Chan sighed sadly, since it remembered him of the current situation.

He hated Covid. They all did.

"I can pay for myself, but I can't always pay for Mia and Hayley", Julia admitted, making Chan confused.

"You payed for them?", the taller one asked surprised, he was obviously not expecting that.
He thought they all payed for themselves.

"Yep, they didn't have enough money. And since I overworked and earned even more money last year, I was able to pay for them", the little one explained as if it was the most normal thing on earth.

Chan was about to tell her how amazed and kindhearted he thought it was, when another idea came up to his head.

"Talking about your work, I know this might be a bit early but just think about it, if you plan on moving here someday I could talk to JYP-pd nim and ask if there as a job for you", Chan suggested.

"I mean, it is quite early to think about that, but I actually don't think that this is a bad idea", Julia whispered, deeply thinking about it.

It would be amazing if she could move to Korea and work as a choreographer or anything close to that.

"Oh, something I also wanted to ask you about was how you learned Korean so fast and so good? Because Hayley has a slight and Mia a strong accent, but your Korean is perfect", Chan remarked, really curious.

The younger one giggled, seeing that as a compliment.

"You know, I grew up with Wooyoung and I started learning Korean back then with him. It was our "secret" language. As I was learning Korean with Hayley and Mia, I was just refreshing my knowledge and teaching them", she explained calmly, playing with his slightly curly hair.

"How was it like growing up with Wooyoung?", Chan asked, since he was very interested in her past and wanted to know everything about her.

He was scared that he might seemed like a weirdo, but he couldn't hide his interest in the younger one.

"It was pretty chaotic but perfect at the same time. We used to practice dancing a lot together", Julia smiled, remembering the old days.

"Talking about practise, I won't be able to spent to much time with you next week", Chan whined, bringing the topic up once again.

"You already said that earlier, but may I know why?", the younger one giggled.

"Because we have a lot of performances planned for February and we all need to practise. I probably will be in the studio for most of the time", he sighed, thinking about how exhausting that will be.

Chan knew that he won't get enough sleep next week and was already trying to make plans on how to hide that from Julia.

Because the female wanted Chan to sleep well and to stay healthy.

"That means I get to play the mom role for you all", she joked, making them burst out in laughter.

"I should probably go now and prepare everything for our little date in 30 minutes", Chan giggled, looking at the time.

He was so excited for it. Normal, since it would be his first one...

"Make an hour out of it, I have to take a shower before that", Julia sighed, scratching her head that was slightly itching.

"Okay", he sang, quickly giving her a kiss on her forehead, before putting his mask and his beanie on again.

"You look funny", Julia chuckled at the older boy in front of her.

"I know. You can't imagine how hard it was to get in! I might just jump out of the window, 'cause it's the shorter way", Chan frowned, looking at the window.

"Don't you dare", Julia warned, giving him a death stare.
He put up his hands in defense before smiling widely.

"See you later, babygirl", he teasingly whispered the last part and winked before he ran out of the room.

"YAH! CHRIS- this boy", she laughed while shaking her head, before taking her phone out to dail Wooyoung's number.

"Hello?", her sweet Cousin asked, after picking up.

"Hey Woonie, could you maybe pick me up from the hospital?"

....

~☆~

This chapter is soo messy, geez.

Anyways I think only about 10 chapters left idk 👁👄👁
But at least I know how I'll end it hehe.

Love you ;)