15.0

Julia's POV:

~call~

~(A/n: the song is more based on the text then the mood of the song)

~
(A/n: the song is more based on the text then the mood of the song)

Snapchat:

christiano.bangnaldo is calling 🎥...

I threw the phone onto my bed with a yelp as I saw that he was calling me.
That was clearly unexpected.

Julia come on pick up!!

I accepted the call and slowly looked at the screen, where the love of my life appeared.

Bang freaking Chan.

It was really him. Not a vlive, not a gif, not a video or MV. This was a private video call.

My heart skipped a beat and I tried my best not to freak out but my fangirl side was so strong-

"Hello Princess!", he said smiling and waving his hand, his dimples showing. He looked so happy...

"H-Hi", I answered and tried my best to smile back. I didn't really know how to feel, should I cry? Scream? Maybe laugh?

"Gosh, you are so beautiful", he said admiring me while smiling in the most beautiful way ever.
I blushed and hid my face behind the sleeves of my hoodie in embarrassed.

I wasn't wearing any make up, nor did I brush my hair yet. I was literally a mess.

And yet all this man did was to flirt.

I heard him chuckle at my reaction.

I slowly put my hands back down
and gave him a soft smile.

"You can't believe how happy and nervous I am right now", he marveled laughing behind his hands.

"You are nervous??", I asked in disbelief, causing him to giggle.

"I'm literally talking to the man I've always waited to see in live videos, completely freaking out everytime you noticed my comment. And now I'm talking to you. Oh my god", I shook my head, still didn't really process it all.

"But you could see me. I couldn't", he whined.

"True", I scoffed. He really had a point there.

"You really can't imagine how long I've been waiting for this. I'm so sorry for lying to you all this time. I was just a bit afraid....but at least that's in the past now", he smiled weakly.