68.0

3rd Person's POV:

~Ice cream~

~

A/n: song doesn't match the chapter

The younger girl put her phone to the side, smiling widely while staring at her white ceiling for a second.

She couldn't quite believe that she was really going on a date with Bang Chan now.

Even after all these days, it felt so weird. Julia saw him everywhere, on big screens in Seoul and everywhere in social media.

She used to watch his vlives every Sunday, just to now what he was doing in that exact moment even if it was just for an hour.

And now she was able to hug and cuddle him. They even kissed.

She burried her red face into her hands giggling before standing up with a new energy.

Walking to her closet, the half German woman thought about what to wear and what will happen in the next few days.

She knew that the next day, would probably be the day she'll cut and dye her hair, even if she was hesitant.

She wanted short hair, but on the other side she loved her long hair too.

Chan was always so supportive in almost everything she did, which usally made every decision easier for her, but this time it was a little harder.

Opening her closet, she looked at all her clothes, not knowing what to choose.

It was just a casual date in the park, nothing special and she had to wear a mask and hat anyways.

So she went for a casual, dark blue pair of jeans and a comfortable white pullover that reminded her of Chan's levanter photo shoot.

While walking into the bathroom she put her hair into a low, loose bun, pulling two strains of her hair out like she always did.

Turning on the bathroom lights, she looked into the mirror and for the first time in forever she felt pretty.

Not only pretty, but beautiful.

It shocked her in some way that she felt like this, since she used to hate herself.

And now he loved how her collarbones stood out, how her hair matched with her outfit, how skinny but healthy she looked like, her waist, her hips, her curves.