72.0

3rd Person's POV:

~Waste of time~

(Sorry for ummm

(Sorry for ummm....the sticker :D)

~

"WE ARRIVED!", Wooyoung yelled with such enthusiasm and excitement.

He was clearly happy to see the others, while San was just watching his boyfriend with stars in his eyes.

"Who invited them?", Julia made a disgusted face, of course as a joke, but that on the other hand made Minho insanely proud.

Why? Because she was learning from him. They spent so much time together so Julia started to let her humor out, which was surprisingly similar to Minho's.

"Wooyoungie!", Felix exclaimed, before standing up to tackle the older one.

"I invited them, we only have today, tomorrow and 13 hours before the flight. So I thought you might want to see these two", Chan explained, giving his girlfriend a heart-melting smile.

The female smiled back, before taking a pizza slice in her hand.

"Ohh pizza!", Wooyoung noticed, with Felix still clinging onto him.
San pouted and sat behind Julia, before gently pulling the latter into his embrace.

Chan eyed them carefully before he continued eating the pizza, slightly jealous. He knew he shouldn't be, but he couldn't help it.

At this point the atmosphere and room was a complete mess. Jealous boyfriends, unbothered people, amused people, hungry people...

"I still want to play truth or dare", Hyunjin mumbled a little grumpy, since he got interrupted.

Everyone turned towards the dancer with mixed feelings.

"Truth....or dare? How old are we? 14?", Minho asked, raising his brow.

"But it's fun~", the male whined, hoping someone would agree with him.

"I'm in! Truth or dare is fun!", Jisung raised his hand, his cheeks filled with food, earning a glare from Minho.

"Let's finish eating and then play some rounds, okay?", Chan asked, looking around the group of friends from right to left, to see if everyone agreed.

More than half of the group hesitated but in the end they all were okay with a few rounds and some special rules.

Special rules as in: Don't dare someone in a relationship to kiss someone else on the mouth.