32.0

3rd Person's POV:

~Merry Christmas~

~

⚠️Warning: Mention of Self-harm⚠️

After two hours of talking about their lifes, they knew they should get going.
San and Wooyoung followed Julia and Chan to their car, because the female told them to and they didn't argue.

While San and Chan were walking in front of them, Wooyoung and Julia slowly followed them and talked about some personal things.

"Did it get worse? I mean your mental health?", Wooyoung hesitantly asked, looking at the ground.

He still couldn't help but blame himself for everything that has happened after he left.

"After you left it did get worse, but Chan helped me a lot", Julia explained and smiled to herself as she thought about the daily texts Chan used to write.

"Did you.....cut yourself?", Wooyoung asked carefully, not wanting to step over a personal line.

Julias little smile faded and she suddenly started to feel regretful for everything she had done to herself.
At least in some way.

Julia still thinks that she deserved everything she has been through.

But that was just one part of her, the other one wanted help.

"Can I see your arm?", Wooyoung asked softly as he noticed the pain in her eyes.

Julia looked up surprised and hesitated for a second before she agreed. Both of them stopped walking and she slowly lifted her sleeve revealing hundreds of almost faded scars, some of them even looked quite new.

She knew that Wooyoung would notice that they were new, but she wanted that in some way. Maybe it was time to finally and fully except help.

"You didn't stop, didn't you?", Wooyoung asked hurt scanning all those cuts she had on that one arm. He knew those weren't the only ones, because her favorite place to cut herself were her thighs.

And Wooyoung had to find that out the hard way, as she passed out in the bathroom from exhaustion.

Chan somehow felt that Wooyoung and Julia stopped walking, so he turned around just to see something that made his heart ache more than ever.

Chan didn't expect to see the younger one doing this, that's why he was so shocked at first.

He teared up and it was like his feet moved on their own as he walked up to the two of them and gently grabbed his girlfriend's arm.