18.2

Julia's POV:

~selfie~

~

After our smal conversation we made breakfast and got ready. We pushed the shopping thing before our korean lesson that day, so we went into the "Rewe" to get some food.

We bought a lot of Ramen, sweats, fruits, ice cream, vegetables, meat and baking things there.

In the "Müller" we bought a lot of materials for our korean lessons; pens, paper and just everything else that we needed.

As we got back home, I started to put the things to their places, while Hayley was calling someone.

"안녕! (Annyeong!)", I suddenly heard Jisung.
I turned around the see her sitting at the kitchen table, waving her left hand at the screen in front of her.

"How are you, beautiful?", he asked, probably winking.

"Flirting as always I see", I chuckled while walking to her. Why not interrupt this?

"Hey Ju!", Jisung greeted with a bright smile.
How weird to see him. I mean sure, I talked to Bang Chan these past 3 years but still-

"How are you doing?", I asked him, trying to play cool.

"Really good, we are just pretty stressed", he sighed heavily.

"Don't get stressed too much, please", Hayley pouted, earning a smirk from the boy behind the screen

"You're so adorable. I will", he promised, holding his pinky finger in front of the camera.

And that made me feel too much like a single, so I went back to sorting the things in.

After everything was where it should be, I sat in front of Hayley, who was still talking to Jisung and started to search for some Korean apps and videos.

I didn't really want to pay for anything, since I speak Korean anyways.

I wrote down some basic Korean from the lessons my mother gave me, which I still remembered from my childhood and some phrases kdramas and Kpop Hayley should know by now.

I was just about to google for more study videos as I suddenly saw an familiar video of stray kids that brought up old memories.

I haven't listened to that song in ages and I just had to watch it again. It used to be my favorite song and the reason I watched extraordinary you.