56.0

3rd Person's POV:

~Dispatch~

~

"JYP-pd nim wants to see you Chan-hyung", Seungmin informed his already sad, pissed and annoyed leader, who was scrolling through Twitter looking at all those new posts, with tears in his eyes.

Chan scoffed while angrily turning off his phone. He let out a heavy sigh before thanking Seungmin for the information.

"Just so you know, you'll probably have to visit me in prison", was the last thing he said to his members before he stormed out of the dorm to the elevators.

No, you didn't miss a chapter.

You want to know what happened that Chan was so pissed and angry?

Then let's jump back to the morning.....

2 hours ago.....

"CHAN-HYUNG!!!", a pretty sleepy Jisung yelled through the dorms waking up every single member.

He was the first one to wake up that morning and was just scrolling through Twitter as he saw thousands of posts by Stay:

What he has a girlfriend!?

I bet the rumors are fake!

Just a stupid coincidence, Chan would never do that to stay!

Let him be! It's his life and he deserves it!

"What?", Chan asked yawning right after that. Even tho Chan only slept for 2 hours, he payed attention at the younger one, because he thought something terrible has happened.

"Jisung-ah can you stop shouting! IT'S 8 AM!", Changbin shouted throwing a pillow at the boy.

"DISPATCH!", Jisung shouted, waving his phone through the hair.
That was enough for Chan, Felix and Changbin to hear to open their phones checking Twitter.

"Oh shit", Felix swore in english.
Chan usally would scold him for swearing, but he was too shocked about what he saw on the screen: