54.0

3rd Person's POV:

~he found you~

~

⚠️TW: mature language⚠️

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU FUCKING JERK?!", Wooyoung yelled at Josh, as he stormed through the hospital door, giving Josh the most perfect punch in the face a human has ever seen.

The older one stumbled away from Julia's hospital bed, holding onto his aching, now even slightly bleeding nose.

"Wooy-"

"DON'T EVEN TRY TO TALK TO ME", Wooyoung shouted angrily, giving the taller one a death glare before his eyes wandered to Julia who was peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed.

Julia was pale and didn't move at all. She looked like she was dead.
The steady beeping from the monitor was the only thing that slightly comforted Wooyoung.

Josh held his hand in front of his nose to stop the blood from dripping onto the white floor, while hecktically grabbing a tissue.

Not even 10 seconds later a woman ran into the room, a clipboard under her right arm, scolding both boys: "No yelling in this hospital, be happy enough I let you both in here- what happened?", the woman widened her eyes.

"I slipped and fell onto my nose, that's why he yelled", Josh lied bowing as apology.

The woman sighed: "To your information, she can have two more visitors, so in total there are 4, no more."

"We understand", both boys bowed.
The lady was about to leave again, as Wooyoung stopped her: "What does she have?"

"She overworked and starved herself for about a week, she lost a lot of weight in an unhealthy way. She's stable but has to rest and eat for at least the next two days", the woman explained, looking at her clipboard.

"We would keep her here longer, but because of Covid, it would be best if she leaves as soon as possible", the woman said before she left the room.

Wooyoung sighed.

"Not again, Ju", he whispered, before he sat down onto the bed she was laying in and stared at her face.

"She did that once as well, you know?", Wooyoung asked, now with a hint of anger in his voice.

"After you two nearly broke up that one day and you didn't talk to her for 2 weeks. She starved herself because she thought she wasn't good enough", Wooyoung balled his hands into fists.