18.3

Julia's POV:

~Singing~

~

I was currently trying to teach Hayley Korean.
And trust me when I say that it was harder than I expected it to be.

I would say I'm pretty fluent at Korean, but it's been ages since I've had a normal conversation and teaching another person was a totally different thing.

After she brought me a bucket of ice cream, we started with writing Krean and the grammar thing.
Since Hayley and I had Latin in school, it was easier to explain the grammar to her by using Latin as an example.

Verb at the end of the sentence and that shit.

Yet the grammar was a bit more complex and she seemed to have a hard time with it.

"This is so hard", Hayley sighed while writing down some important things.

"We can do this come on!", I tried to cheer her up, but she just laughed weakly and shook her head.

Honestly none of us had any motivation for this.

"I'm finished with the important grammar stuff, so I'll go on with the vocabulary for today", I explained after about an hour and put the papers I wrote into a folder....

After some time the loud alarm rang, tellling us that our Korean lesson for today finally came to an end.

"FINALLY! Three hours are over", Hayley exclaimed and let her pen fall down.
I sighed relieved before starting to count our things.

"In total we wrote 47 grammar pages and 400 vocabularies down", I smiled proudly.

"Too damn much", Hayley complained, stood up and stretched before asking: "What's next?"

"The next thing will be what you're doing now. Stretching, because we'll dance in a few minutes."

After changing into some comfortable clothes, we walked to my dance room which was a little work-out room as well.

"Woah this room is huge, are you rich or something?", Hayley joked, because it in fact looked like that.

"I'm not rich but I'm not poor either", I shrugged, before turning on some music and doing my normal warm up.

While Hayley tried to repeat my steps, I suddenly had an idea.

We were about to learn some Stray kids choreography and who would be better than Hyunjin or Lee Know to teach us?