39.0

3rd Person's POV:

~the nightmare~

~

It was 9 am as Chan woke up to a familiar, empty, cold space beside him.
But that day it somehow didn't feel as familiar as it should have.

Chan walked down to the living room with a little frown on his face, still thinking about this sudden emptiness he felt.

But that feeling almost completely vanished as he heard the soft snoring coming from the couch.

Chan smiled widely as he saw Jeongin laying in Julia arms, both were still peacefully sleeping.

And just like Felix, Jeongin was laying in Julia's arms and not the other way around.

Chan questioned why, since Julia is always in Chan's arms, whenever they cuddled.

He shrugged it off and watched the two of them for a while, before taking a picture and making breakfast.

Shortly after Chan took some eggs out of the fridge, Jeongin got thrown off the couch by Julia, because she suddenly woke up screaming: "CHAN!"

It took Julia a while to realise that everything was just a dream and to notice that she throw Jeongin off the couch.

As Chan heard the scream he immediately ran to the two of them, worry filled his eyes.

Well that was an unexpected situation.

"I'm so sorry", Julia apologized to the younger one on the ground while breathing heavily.

"It's fine but what the heck did you dream of that you wake up sweating crying and breathing like crazy?", Jeongin asked confused as he got up from the floor.

"I-umm nothing important", Julia stuttered nervously, helping Jeongin up from the floor.

She wanted to tell someone but the dream had something to do with Chan and Jeongin didn't know enough to understand everything.

"You don't have to tell us, baby. Just know that I'm here for you okay?", Chan smiled at Julia, while he softly tucked her hair behind her ears, so he could wipe her tears away.

Julia enjoyed his gentle touches and closed her eyes while relaxing.
His touch somehow seemed to take all the pain away, mentally and physically.

"I can't explain how thankful I am to have you", Julia whispered, hearing her heartbeat in her ears.

"I'm thankful to have you, Ju", he replied, placing a soft kiss on her forehead which made Julia open her eyes and smile.