64.0

3rd Person's POV:

~should I?~

~

"How long do the cookies need to bake?", an impatient Wooyoung asked, while eating some of the raw left over cookie dough.

That wouldn't really be a problem, if it wasn't the cookie dough they actually needed.

"YAH! Don't eat everything we need some for Ateez, Straykids and the girls!", Felix scolded with widened eyes, making Wooyoung role his.

They had been making cookies since one hour and finally started to bake them. They made a lot, since Felix wanted to show off his baking skills.

He's known as a five star Michelin for a reason.

"Chill, fetus. We still have about two kilograms left", Wooyoung chuckled putting the dough away, to not upset the younger more.

"Fetus?", Felix asked surprised, mouth opened un disbelief.

Julia and San were watching their whole conversation from the kitchen table, quietly eating the ice cream she bought earlier in the store.

It was vanilla ice cream with cookie dough, her favorite and San seemed to enjoy it too.

After a little argument, Wooyoung pouted sitting next to his cousin, taking her spoon and starting to eat her ice cream.

"I don't like sharing my ice cream", Julia mumbled, pouting right afterwards while giving Wooyoung a death stare.

"Well you already share with San, one more won't hurt", he chuckled and continued, not caring about her.

Felix then sat in front of them, sighing heavily.

"What's wrong?", the older female asked, as she noticed how sad he looked like.

"I don't want you all to leave. We only have 4 more day. You'll leave on Sunday", the freckled boy admitted, playing with his fingers.

Julia smiled weakly, gently taking his tiny right hand, rubbing circles on it.

"It's okay. We won't completely leave you, we'll just go back to our hometowns. We can still call and text everyday. Just like we did these past 4 years", Julia comforted him, tilting her head to the side.

"I know.....but I'll still miss you", he pouted.

"Well....while we're gone you could spend some more time with Wooyoungie and San-ah", the female suggested, giving her cousin a stare.