77.0

3rd Person's POV:

~Final day~

~

Her last day in Korea.

Julia's last day and she started it with staring at her boyfriend.

Bang Chan.

The man who protected her and cared for her at all costs.
Who did absolutely everything to prove his love for her.

Also the man she watched and admired for years through a screen,was now asleep right next to her.

It was like the best dream she ever had. But this was real, this was her life now.

A life with Bang Chan, leader of Stray kids and her boyfriend.
A life with mornings like these; him asleep with his mouth half opened, softly snoring, bare faced and completely messy, natural hair.

A sight she would never get tired of.

All these years of being a Stay she prayed that one day this handsome, perfect man would find someone he can love.

Someone who would take care of him, make him rest, make him feel safe and comforted.

But never in her life did she even allow herself to imagine she was that someone.

And yet here she was.

Julia carefully got closer to the older one, playing with his curly hair.
The male didn't move, he was still fast asleep even after the gentle touches.

The female of course hoped this could last forever, but time was not on her side.

With a heavy sigh the younger one took her hand away, thinking about packing all of her things and getting ready for this quite exciting day.

So she stood up from the bed, careful not to wake the sleeping man up, before choosing the outfit for today.

Something fancy and stylish was the plan, so she went for a long black blazer with an expensive looking belt that made it look like a dress.
She felt little extra brave today, choosing matching overknee high heels and safety pants.

After the outfit was chosen she made her way to the bathroom to brushe her teeth.

Just her normal morning rountine.

Well that's what it should've been, but she felt the sudden urge to cut her hair.

Why?

Absolutely no proper reason, she just thought why not do something new.
She thought about cutting her hair anyway, but was not ready to cut all of it off.