28.0

Chan's POV:

~presents~

~

(Warning: long ass, boring chapter)

After Ju unexpectingly pulled Areum into my room, Jeongin, Hyunjin and I walked to the kitchen were Felix and Mia were cooking together.

It was a very enjoyable, cute sight.

They teased each other and laughed a lot, which made me really happy.
Felix finally found someone to build him up and who is there for him, no matter what.

I loved to see him happy and to finally have someone to open up to.

Same goes to Jisung and Hayley.

"I'm hungry", Ju whispered into my back as she wrapped her tiny arms around my body, that caused me to get goosebumps everywhere and I felt a warm feeling tense up inside me.

I smiled widely: "Wanna eat something?"

She jumped in front of me looking at me with sparkles in her eyes, as she nodded.

I giggled at how adorable she was.

"Get the others, dinner is ready", Felix winked, giving us a warm smile...

After we finished eating the food Felix and Mia made, Ju basically dragged me into the city to buy Christmas presents.

She said she already bought mine, but she didn't have anything for the rest of Stray kids, the girls and Ateez.

And even though I told her not to buy anything for us, she insisted to do it anyways.

So that's why we were both looking like criminals; masks, sunglasses and caps.

Of course everything in black.
But we had to do that, I didn't want her to get in trouble or in danger because of me.

After we went to multiply stores she found what she was searching for.
Something I didn't quite expect:

Stuff to make bracelets with, paper, glitter, snacks, skincare products, make up, pencils, glue, christmas paper, confetti, some plushies and some paper boxes.

As she had everything she needed we drove to her house, since everyone else was at the dorm.

We went into the huge dance room and she started packing out what was in the shopping bags.

I also had the presents that I bought for each member with me, since they were still in my car.

"Do you want to help me? We could combine our presents and make a huge one", she suggested, looking up from all of the stuff in front of her.