11.0

Chan's POV:

~private talk~

~

"Hyung?", Jisung asked wrenching me out of my thoughts.

I blinked: "Sorry, what did you say?"

The younger boy sighed, sat right next to me on the couch and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You don't have to do that. I know how important Ju is to you", he whispered, obviously talking about my upcoming meeting with our boss today.

"She makes me so happy. Each day afelter I woke up I waited until she did as well. When she texted me-", I sighed in frustration, "if he won't allow me to ever text her again, please, please promise me to take care of her."

"I will", Jisung promised.

"Hyungs breakfast is finished, come on!", Jeongin shouted as he walked into the room.

"Oh, Chan-hyungie is everything alright?", the younger one asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Yeah of course", I replied, blinking my tears away, "Let's go!"

Breakfast went by like always, loud and chaotic. It surprisingly comforted me, but it still couldn't get my mind off of Ju.

"Excuse me, PD-nim could we have a private talk please", I asked JYP as I walked into his pretty clean office.

"Of course Chan-ah, just give me a minute", he answered and put his focus back on the countless amount of papers in his hands.

I just awkwardly stood there in front of him, hearing my heart pound in my chest. My hands started to get sweaty.

I tried to stay calm as much as possible, but I was way too afraid of his reaction.

The minutes passed by painfully slow and I thought I would break down every second. 

I went through the upcoming conversation in my head and tried to think about all the things I wanted to say to him.

"So, I'm done. Please take a seat and tell me what the reason for your coming is", he smiled politely finally looking up to me.

"Umm.....so", I cleared my throat while sitting down on the chair.
I took a deep breath before speaking up: "A little bit more than three years ago, shortly before our debut to be exact, I created a snapchat account"

Silence

"Without our permission?", he asked not that nice anymore.
I gulped.

"Yes."

"And why?"

"To connect with stays", I answered truthfully.

"So you created a secret snapchat-account to text Stays and make them happy or how should I understand that?", he asked slightly confused, but he still tried to understand it.

At least he didn't yell at me and set me on hiatus, so worst case scenario is out.

"Not really. I lied about my true identity. I just wanted to secretly get some ideas for songs, dance choreography and stuff like that", I explained, playing with my fingers

"I understand, but why do you tell me this? You know I could take your phone away, Chan-ah", JYP asked, knowing that I would've never told him that without a good reason.

"B-Because....", I cleared my throat, "I-I fell in love with one of the girls I texted", the words finally came out and I felt the weight come off my shoulders. I suddenly felt so relieved.

Silence filled the room again and I didn't dare to look up.
To look into the disappointed eyes of the person who trusted me.

He sighed: "I think it's pretty brave of you to tell me that. And it seems like you know the risks of everything. I trust you, Chan-ah. The question is: do you trust this girl?", he raised a brow.

"Yes", I answered without hesitation and looked up to meet his eyes. To my surprise he didn't look disappointed, rather calm.

"And you really fell in love with her?", he asked, probably hoping I'd change my mind.

"Yes"

"Okay, but you know that there is still the dating ban?", he asked with pity in his voice. It somehow seemed like he wasn't mad at all. As if he was supportive about the whole thing.

"Yes", I replied, lowering my head again.

He sighed: "Let's make it like this; you are allowed to date her BUT it has to stay a secret"

I looked up in disbelief.

"What?"

He chuckled.

"You heard correctly, you are allowed to date her, but only if you keep it a secret. I trust you Chan and I know how hard you worked for all those years. You deserve someone who loves you. And after all, you're human. You've done so much for this entertainment, it's the least I can do", he smiled widely.

In that moment I felt joy running through my veins like fire, excitement filling every inch of my body while my heart was beating like crazy.

"There is only one question I want to ask", he said, his smile fading slightly.

"Okay, anything."

"Are you the only member with a secret account or are there more?"

"Actually everyone", I let out a nervous chuckle, "and Felix and Jisung are in the same situation as I am."

"So you all fell in love with your fans?", he asked not too surprised as if he saw it coming.

"Yeah. I only know about Felix and Jisung though", I answered, realizing as that never asked the other members about that.

"Oh wow", he sighed heavily, leaning back in his chair, "Let's.......let's make it like this. Felix and Han have the same rule as you, but please keep this a secret until at least 2021. And ask the other members about their secret accounts too"

"And please don't do anything secretly anymore. We have the rules for a reason", he pleased, "if that comes out people could start to question my authority. So please understand."

"I understand. Thank you", I stood up and bowed.

"You're welcome", he stood up as well and politely opened the door for me.
I bowed once again, before rushing back to our dorm.
As soon as I arrived there, I jumped around smiling like an idiot and making non human noises.

Now I can finally tell her the truth.

No lies anymore.

Never again.....

~☆~