62.0

⚠️Chan's POV:

~Mine~

~

"Finally, finished!", I sighed heavily, after saving the file on my laptop. I yawned, while closing and cleaning everything.

It was currently 3 am and I was very surprised as I noticed that Julia hadn't texted nor called me.

I mean she didn't have to, but she was usally worried about me...

Chris don't even think about her not caring about you.

I shrugged it off, telling myself she might only be asleep, but deep down I was still a little worried.

And maybe hurt...?

So I hurried getting back to the dorm, of course careful not to cause a car crash on my way back and luckily there weren't many cars this late.

I wasn't surprised as I arrived at our dorm and was confronted with the smell of burned cookies, since Felix sometimes forgets about his cookies and they get burned.

I was still curious and somehow hungry from working so hard, so I rushed into the kitchen, only to see around 100 cookies or more on the kitchen table.

I grabbed three of them eating them without hesitation, fully enjoying the sweet chocolate taste.

They were still slightly warm and soft, what made them even more delicious.
It felt like heaven in my mouth.

After eating about 7 of them, I stopped myself, quickly taking a sip of water before rushing into Hyunjin, Minho's and Seungmin's room to check on them.

That was a little habit of mine, checking if all of the members where there and asleep, if not I could wish them a good night.

But they usally were asleep around this time.

Quietly opening the door, I took a quick look inside, seeing and hearing that the members were sleeping.

I closed their door while smiling and going to Jeongin and Jisung's room.
I opened the door like I did before, just to see that the maknae was laying in my girlfriend's arms.

This happened the last week as well. Ever since Hyunjin and Areum had that date, these two were always spending time with each other.
It's not that I was busy anyways, but I was still missing a little attention...

But on the other side, Jeongin was way happier ever since Julia spent time with him.

I frowned sadly, feeling some sort of jealousy hit me. I knew it was wrong to feel that way, she can cuddle with whoever she wants but I was her boyfriend and she......

I sighed heavily before leaving their room again going to my own and of course Changbin and Felix were sound asleep, cuddling with each other on Felix's bunk bed.

I climbed up to my bed, hugging a pillow, throwing the blanket over me and turning myself to the wall.

I was so exhausted but it seemed like the perfect time to overthink my whole life.

"Why am I so jealous?", I whispered to myself, feeling like a horrible boyfriend.

But before I was able to think more about it I felt someone come from behind, gently wrapping their little arms and a leg around me like a cute koala.

"You're back. I missed you", Julia whispered in the most cutest way ever, making me feel warm.
I closed my eyes feeling all of the negative emotions vanish.

She made me feel so loved it was incredible. Never in my whole intire life did I felt so important and loved.

"I'm sorry. I've noticed that I was way too focused on Jeongin lately. This is my last week here and I want to spent as much time with you as possible", she apologized, hugging me tighter.

"It's okay, baby", I whispered, somehow turning around, assuming her face was right in front of me.

I brought my hand up to her right cheek to get a picture of her position, since it was pitch black.

"Can I kiss you?", I asked, going over her soft lips with my thumb.
I felt her nodding, so I leaned in connecting our lips.

She immediately kissed back, while my hand wandered to her waist pulling her closer.

It felt amazing, the butterflies in my stomach and the overwhelming positive emotions that were washing over me, making me feel more awake then ever.

I loved the feeling of her lips, it was so addicting.

We broke the kiss, catching our breaths. She layed her head onto me chest, probably blushing.

I smiled widely at how cute she was even in the dark.
And as I heard soft snores coming from her I felt complete.

Call me childish, call me a dreamer or naive,

But if I tell you that the girl in my arms is the love of my life, I mean it.

I fucking mean it.

She's my everything.
My precious, beautiful, little flower.
And I hope that one day she will be the mother of my kids.

I want to see her walk down that aisle, in a white dress and a smile on her beautiful face.

I want to see her talk with my parents and siblings.

I will never let her go and I will do whatever it takes to make her stay.

And with these thoughts, I fell asleep with the most precious person in my life.....

~☆~

Well hello guys guess who overworked herself and got a nosebleed for the 5th time 🤡💅

I hope you liked this chapter 👁👄👁